Lv. Percent
    0%
    Monthly Activity
    1.41%
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Default Who is the cio for sixth pay commission secretariat?

Dear All,

Many pre-2006 pensioners are suffering from "incorrect" and "misinterpreted" implementation of the vital Govt. accepted/ Gazette notified recommendation of Para 5.1.47 of the Sixth Pay Commission's Report. Several OMs/ their Annexures-Tables have successively destroyed its coirrect meaning. Pre-2006 Pension which has to be revised based on the MINIMUM OF THE REVISED PAY IN THE RESPECTIVE REVISED PAY SCALES WITHIN PAY BANDS CORRESPONDING TO THE PRE-REVISED PAY SCALES FROM WHICH THE PENSIONER HAD RETIRED (all according to the CCS (revised Pay) Rules 2008/ Ministry of Finance's OM dtd 29th Aug 2008/its FITMENT TABLES etc, has been erroneously fixed at the MINIMUM OF THE PAY BAND for the concerned pensioners. This has put pre-2006 pensioners upto losses of 13% (in Scale S29 now) pm. Future Family Pensioners will also suffer. Recurruing losses due to decreased DR every six moinths will compound the loss further. Base Pension amount for next PC Revision will get eroded. Our querying thru RTI to arrive at the SOURCE OF ERROR is carefully by-passsed by the Govt. authorities like Deptt of Pensions and more precisely Deptt. of Expenditure. Lower end officials answer the questions and avoid carefully the sensitive aspects. We have reason to believe that some shying/ shielding is going on!. The OROP Report by the Committee of Secretaries now very apparently and carefully hint that the "Reduced Pensions" for S30 scale of pre-2006 pesioners was due to revising their pension on the basis of the MINIMUM OF THE PAY BAND and this has resulted in a "substantial difference" with respect to what pension they would have got had their pension been revised based on the MINIMUM as per the FITMENT TABLE! Same reasoning would apply to all other pre-2006 pensioners. Now S30 pre-2006 pensioners have got their correct pensions after Govt. revised and issued necessary orders.

MY QUESTION IS - HOW TO SEEK CLARIFICATION FROM THE SIXTH CPC ITSELF AS TO WHAT THEY RECOMMENDED IN THEIR PARA 5.1.47 - DID THEY MAKE ANY AMBIGUOUS WORDING IN THE TEXT? WHEN MANY PRE-2006 PENSIONERS UNDERSTOOD THE RECO CORRECTLY, WHY THE GOVT, TRIES TO MAKE IT LOOK ERRONEOUS? TO SHIELD THE WRONG IMPLEMENTATION- WRONG INTERPRETATIONS? BY WHOM?.

HAS THE SIXTH CPC ANY OFFICE- SECRETARIAT- AUTHORITY-CPIO- WHOM WE CAN ADDRESS THE RTI? OR IS IT THE CAB SECY HIMSELF?- IN WHICH CASE WE MAY NOT ARRIVE AT THE TRUTHFUL INFORMATION!

vnatarajan

Total Downloaded
    RTI Activity - Stats
    RTI Activity - Bars
    Lv. Percent
    21.35%
    Monthly Activity
    1.76%
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Default Re: Who is the cio for sixth pay commission secretariat?

the sixth pay comm'n must have been wound up as its job is over.

Name:
    V NATARAJAN
    Total Downloaded
    RTI Activity - Stats
    RTI Activity - Bars
    Lv. Percent
    0%
    Monthly Activity
    1.41%
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Re: Who is the cio for sixth pay commission secretariat?

Thanks Chandra- That is the problem!
    Govt. is conveniently taking shelter under this nebulous situation and has very "carefully" passed on the "blame/criticism" to the non-existing originator!

Name:
    Jayesh Bheda
    Blog Entries
    Total Downloaded
    RTI Activity - Stats
    RTI Activity - Bars
    Lv. Percent
    0%
    Monthly Activity
    1.76%
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Try this links, you may find useful!
    Sixth Central Pay Commission
    If you don't ask, you don't get. - Mahatma Gandhi

Name:
    V NATARAJAN
    Total Downloaded
    RTI Activity - Stats
    RTI Activity - Bars
    Lv. Percent
    0%
    Monthly Activity
    1.41%
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Tried. No clue as to who is the CPIO / Dept of Govt. whom we can address- that too as the matter pertains pensioners. The DOPPW is ineffective as it is "bossed" over by DOE without whose concurrence/ approvals. nothing happens!
    Thanks to jayesh.
    vnatarajan

Name:
    santosh ingole
    Total Downloaded
    RTI Activity - Stats
    RTI Activity - Bars
    Lv. Percent
    0%
    Monthly Activity
    1.41%
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Hi to all,
    the great site for assistance and social work.

I have a problem in my Pay fixation procedure which is incorrect as i feel and approved by CDA.
    As per Rule 8 of CCS(RP) rules 2008, Pay for govt. employees appointed through direct recruitment after 01.01.06 is to be fixed: whether meaning of "PAY IN REVISED PAY STRUCTURE" is either "PAY in PAY BAND " or " BASIC PAY( which includes Pay in Pay Band + Grade Pay" . can anybody assist me to get the authentic information to get my dues.

Thanks & regards

Name:
    A.K.Subramanian
    Total Downloaded
    RTI Activity - Stats
    RTI Activity - Bars
    Lv. Percent
    0%
    Monthly Activity
    1.41%
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

I thank Mr.Natarajan for his informative post. In fact, due to wrong interpretation between minimum of pay scale and minimum of the pay band, quite a few older pay scales get the same fixation of pension for pre 2006 retirees. I see the same disparity in pensions in all revised pay bands, as far as these pre 2006 retirees. I did not know that that this has been resolved for S-30 band. Could Mr Natarajan give details of the Govt. letters issued in this regard. This will help all of us in the community. Thanks again.

Name:
    V NATARAJAN
    Total Downloaded
    RTI Activity - Stats
    RTI Activity - Bars
    Lv. Percent
    0%
    Monthly Activity
    1.41%
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Dear Shri AKS
    If u can send me an email at id (Posting of mail ids is against RTI India - Forum Rules - hence deleted), I can forward the pdf file- wh can not be copied over here.
    The Revised Pension OM for S30 is issued by the Deptt of Pensions and Pensioners' Welfare on 20 th August 2009 vide their no 38/37/08-P&PW(A).
    It is available in the Pensioners' Portal website itself or that of the Ministry of Personnel. PG & Pensions.
    After implementation, pre-2006 S30 pensioners have got their revised pensions & arrears etc already!
    May I know your scale etc from wh u retired? To know all details, you can also visit all my blogs in the website GconnectIn. com - go to Discussion Board-Pensions- "Injustice to pre-2006.....Pensioners" and other threads extensively presented/ discussed.
    Also you can visit thesite of RETIRED RAILWAY EMPLOYEE'S WELFARE ASSOCIATION and access many pension orders - model appeals- RTI qns-answers etc without even registration and copy them.
    PL.INFORM YOUR FRIENDS/COPENSIONERS also.
    vnatarajan
    Last edited by ambrish.p; 10-09-2009 at 07:43 PM. Reason: email link deleted

About RTI INDIA

RTI INDIA: Invoking Your Rights. We provide easy ways to request, analyze & share Government documents by use of Right to Information and by way of community support.

Follow us on

Twitter Facebook youtube Tumblr RTI Microblog RSS Feed Apple App Store Google Play for Android

Newsletter Subscription