Monthly Activity
    0.13%
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Default I have applied for PF 8 months Back

Hi,

I am working as a Analyst developer at chennai but my Company has shifted from Mumbai so the PF account is at mumbai (Vashi). I have applied for my PF arround 8 months back still no update. donot know how to process further. i have checked my status of claim its still under process. kindly help me and share with me your views regarding What will be reason of delay of PF claim. How to do further.

Name:
    Pradeep
    Total Downloaded
    RTI Activity - Stats
    RTI Activity - Bars
    Lv. Percent
    0%
    Monthly Activity
    0.13%
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Default How to get informations from PF oFFICE

From
    S.Pradeep
    New No.28, Old No.35/1, Sowrastra Nagar Eighth Street
    Choolaimedu, Chennai 94

To,
    REGIONAL PROVIDENT FUND COMMISSIONER,
    Bhavishya Nidhi Bhavan,
    341, Bandra (East)
    Mumbai-400 051

Ref: My PF No.MH/43595/829
    Sub: My PF Claim settlement Reg

Dear Sir
    This refers to my subject mentioned PF Number withdrawal the subsequent forms were submitted by previous employer M/s.Zicom Electronics Security Systems Limited on 13th October 2008 and I had enclosed herewith the acknowledge copy received from your office for your ready reference.

I hereby bring to your kind attention till date my PF claim amount is not deposited to my account Number mentioned in my PF claim withdrawal form.I would kindly request you to take necessary action in this regard to reveal me the exact status of my PF settlement.

Being located in Chennai I find difficult to track over phone and not able to reach you.

kINDLY HELP HOW DO GET THE INFORMATIONS THROUGH RTI.

Name:
    ambrish
    Blog Entries
    Total Downloaded
    RTI Activity - Stats
    RTI Activity - Bars
    Lv. Percent
    31.06%
    Monthly Activity
    0.79%
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Default Re: How to get informations from PF oFFICE

Dear Pradeep

We are a discussion portal on RTI Act and related issues. We are not service providers on pf matters.

However, u can file RTI application for the refund status. Please see: http://www.rtiindia.org/forum/blogs/...t-details.html

regards

Name:
    Murty
    Total Downloaded
    RTI Activity - Stats
    RTI Activity - Bars
    Lv. Percent
    0%
    Monthly Activity
    0.13%
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Question Step by Step procedure of PF Refund using RTI

I know there is one thread regarding PF Refund posted here, that is: http://www.rtiindia.org/forum/blogs/...nd-refund.html

But it is little confusing to the new people. Hence I would like to request some one to put this in a step by step manner. Also note on top that this is applicable to those who have not received PF within 30 days after thier submission. Hope this makes sense.

Thanks,
    PNNM.

Name:
    J.P. SHAH
    Blog Entries
    Total Downloaded
    459.5 KB
    RTI Activity - Stats
    RTI Activity - Bars
    Lv. Percent
    14.3%
    Monthly Activity
    8.95%
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Default Re: Step by Step procedure of PF Refund using RTI

It cannot be made more simpler, otherwise it will not be effective. U try and post the same on this portal and our members will refine it for final submission.

In short, U have to insert your name, address, PF No. and attach copy of PF Refund form already submitted with a postal order of Rs.10/- in favour of "Accounts Officer, EPFO" payable at the place where U have PF account. Just mail by speed post to the PF office where U have PF account. then wait for 40 days for reply.
    It takes each of us to make difference for all of us.