Results 1 to 4 of 4
  1. #1

    Default Encumbrence certificate

    I live in Bangalore. I need to get the encumbrence certificate for my flat. Who should I approach to get this?

  2. #2

    Default Re: Encumbrence certificate

    You have to approach concerned Sub-registrar Office of your jurisdiction.

    Positive thinkers get Powerful Results.

  3. #3
    M. Faiyazuddin
    Blog Entries
    0 Post(s)
    2 Post(s)

    Default Re: Encumbrence certificate

    Nice meeting you,
    Welcome to RTI India as a Member

    A - Portal for RTI which will answer all your queries but issues related to RTI are discussed here. Thanks.

    "It is a fine thing to be honest, but it is also very important to be right. "
    Winston Churchil
    APPEAL: Use RTI to get Information from Private/Public Unaided Schools to stop violation of norms in Education. Private Schools are under the Purview of RTI--CIC.

  4. #4

    Default Re: Encumbrence certificate

    following blog may be of helpful to you


    RTI INDIA: Invoking Your Rights. We provide easy ways to request, analyze & share Government documents by use of Right to Information and by way of community support.

Follow us on

Twitter Facebook youtube Tumblr RTI Microblog RSS Feed Apple App Store Google Play for Android