Results 1 to 4 of 4

Thread: Building Conveyance

  1. #1

    Building Conveyance

    Dear Friends,

    Which authority do we move in a situation where the Builder does not convey the Land to the Coop Society. the Society is formed by the builder but he keeps saying there are technical hitches in the conveyance process. Whom can we approach for this matter.

  2. #2
    Blog Entries
    Rep Power

    Re: Building Conveyance

    Welcome to RTI India - Complete Online Community Portal for Right to Information.
    You have to lodge a complaint with The Registrar of Co-op Soceities concerned.
    If you do not get a reply within a reasonable time, you can file an RTI application asking for the status of your complaint.
    Hope that will solve your problem.
    Positive thinkers get Powerful Results.

  3. #3

    Re: Building Conveyance

    Dear Sir,

    Thanks for this input. But will conveyance be a subject of the Registrar of Coop Societies. As far as the Registrar is concerned the society is formed and should be functional. Conveyance of the Building MAY not be in the domain of his work. This is my view. Please guide.
    Thanks and Warm regards,

  4. Re: Building Conveyance

    all title matters relating to Immovable property falls under Civil Court Jurisdiction.


    RTI INDIA: Invoking Your Rights. We provide easy ways to request, analyze & share Government documents by use of Right to Information and by way of community support.

Follow us on

Twitter Facebook Apple App Store Google Play for Android