Monthly Activity
    1.54%
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Default builders

hi all,
    i have a food kiosk in a mall ,that is owned by me.the mall is being maintained and managed by the builder.i want to know can the builder dictate terms as to what i can sell in my kiosk when he has already sold the the kiosk to me .what is the use of selling such a place when u dont want to give the freedom of business to the owners and dictate terms .i want to know my rights and what steps i can take against him to set things straight.

Name:
    Jayesh Bheda
    Blog Entries
    Total Downloaded
    RTI Activity - Stats
    RTI Activity - Bars
    Lv. Percent
    0%
    Monthly Activity
    1.91%
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Default Re: builders

The builder/developer of the mall would not fall within purview of RTI.

However, regarding your query that whether the builder can dictate the terms that what you can/cannot sell in your kiosk!? That is purely contractual relation between you and , he can dictate such terms, its upto you either to accept terms, or sell the kiosk if you cannot get the terms changed.
    Last edited by jayeshbheda; 10-10-2009 at 12:26 PM. Reason: Typos, what else :(
    If you don't ask, you don't get. - Mahatma Gandhi

About RTI INDIA

RTI INDIA: Invoking Your Rights. We provide easy ways to request, analyze & share Government documents by use of Right to Information and by way of community support.

Follow us on

Twitter Facebook youtube Tumblr RTI Microblog RSS Feed Apple App Store Google Play for Android

Newsletter Subscription