This is a discussion on hi:PF Account within the Non RTI Issues forums, part of the Starting Lounge category; Hi , I have submitted my PF forms to my previous organisation.My previous organisation is claiming that they have submitted it to the Pf office . But as of now ...
- 10-10-2009, 11:31 AM #1Opening Up
- Join Date
- Oct 2009
- New Delhi
I have submitted my PF forms to my previous organisation.My previous organisation is claiming that they have submitted it to the Pf office . But as of now , PF office says it has not received. As PF office doesn;t give any acknowledgement of the receiving hence i am not able to ask for any POD from my previous organisation. My PF account office is in Wazirpur , New Delhi.
Can anybody pls help me by providing a procedure on how to file a RTI application for this and get the amount. Its been more than 4 months now.
Similar Threads which you may be interested into:
- How to Know my PF Account Details / Balance . If I have PF account number
- How to transfer funds from AP EPF account to Delhi EPF account
- How will know unknown users account in particular bank with account details?
- Transfer of PF amount from one account to other account
- How can I check my EPF account.What is the procedure for calculating EPF as per the scheme.Is it beneficial to continue the account while changing job
- 10-10-2009, 11:50 AM #2Opening Up
- Join Date
- Oct 2009
- Pasumarthy. Vardhan Kumar
How can I received my P.F.
I was worked in a Private Organization (Kelly Services Ltd.) from Feb2007-Mar2008 at Hyderabad branch. In that period, they are deducted P.F. from salary. I left that job in Apr2008. In March 2009, I was applied my P.F. money through that company. Till date, I was not received my P.F. money. I was several times asked for my P.F., but there is no responce and they are given Mumbai P.F. Office phone number for enquiry. But, no responce from that office. Can I apply in Hyderabad P.F. Office directly?
Please give me a suggestion as early as possible.
- 10-10-2009, 01:43 PM #3
Re: hi:PF Account
Dear Souvik & Vardhan
Please see : http://www.rtiindia.org/forum/blogs/...t-details.html