Thread: hi:PF Account

1. hi:PF Account

Hi ,

I have submitted my PF forms to my previous organisation.My previous organisation is claiming that they have submitted it to the Pf office . But as of now , PF office says it has not received. As PF office doesn;t give any acknowledgement of the receiving hence i am not able to ask for any POD from my previous organisation. My PF account office is in Wazirpur , New Delhi.

Can anybody pls help me by providing a procedure on how to file a RTI application for this and get the amount. Its been more than 4 months now.

How can I received my P.F.

Sir,

I was worked in a Private Organization (Kelly Services Ltd.) from Feb2007-Mar2008 at Hyderabad branch. In that period, they are deducted P.F. from salary. I left that job in Apr2008. In March 2009, I was applied my P.F. money through that company. Till date, I was not received my P.F. money. I was several times asked for my P.F., but there is no responce and they are given Mumbai P.F. Office phone number for enquiry. But, no responce from that office. Can I apply in Hyderabad P.F. Office directly?
    Please give me a suggestion as early as possible.

Thanking you

Yours sincerely

Vardhan Kumar

3. Re: hi:PF Account

Dear Souvik & Vardhan

Please see : https://www.rtiindia.org/forum/blogs/...t-details.html

regards

About RTI INDIA

RTI INDIA: Invoking Your Rights. We provide easy ways to request, analyze & share Government documents by use of Right to Information and by way of community support.

Follow us on

Twitter Facebook Apple App Store Google Play for Android