0%
    Monthly Activity
    1.7%
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Default Ration Card Renewation and add new member

I am resident of mumbai, Vikhroli Station (Chawl system), my ration card is cancelled due to non residing in the said house. I have electicity connection on my name and also I have the documents for holding that home on my name.

Currently we are residing at Kannamwar Nagar on Leave and Licence aggreement because we both are working and we have to keep our son are babysitting The son is of 6 yrs old and his school is in Kannamwar Nagar only.

The ration card inspector is saying when you go back to reside above said house then only your card will get renewed you can get card on the Leave & licence room subject to giving NOC from owner of Leave and Licence room. My room I gave on Leave Licence to one person (he is not having ration card in Mumbai since his ration card is at native and he also promise me he will not get ration card on my house without my permission.

Is it possible to get renewd ration card on my own house?

Name:
    ambrish
    Blog Entries
    Total Downloaded
    RTI Activity - Stats
    RTI Activity - Bars
    Lv. Percent
    26.26%
    Monthly Activity
    351.01%
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Default Re: Ration Card Renewation and add new member

Dear Gajanan

Please see the threads available here: District Administration - Big Helpers Community

regards