Monthly Activity
    0.01%
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Default legal help

Sirs,
    I Kaushal Sampat have been running from pillar to post for justice but as I do not have liquid cash in hand I cannot fight the case nor the police is taking any action against the culprits even after knowing the facts of forgery and litigation. I was told that a cell in high court is set up for the poor and women for the same to get justice as it is the case of inheritance of property and as the legal heir of the father who has died without a will. Can any of you just me the remedy for it? I have already tried to convince the sister and the mother but they are not ready to part with any thing.

Awaiting your earliest reply and suggestions for the same and also any advocate who can help me out as my share would be around 60 lakhs.

Regards

kaushal Sampat

Name:
    J.P. SHAH
    Blog Entries
    Total Downloaded
    15.76 MB
    RTI Activity - Stats
    RTI Activity - Bars
    Lv. Percent
    17.38%
    Monthly Activity
    0.01%
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Default Re: legal help

YOur matter does not relate to RTI to which this portal is dedicated. However, you can seek help of legal aid cell at High Court and also at other courts for poor litigants. Website of Legal Aid Authority will give u details.
    It takes each of us to make difference for all of us.

Name:
    Devendranath
    Blog Entries
    Total Downloaded
    RTI Activity - Stats
    RTI Activity - Bars
    Lv. Percent
    0%
    Monthly Activity
    0.01%
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Default Re: legal help

kaushal
    Welcome to RTI India - Complete Online Community Portal for Right to Information.
    Understand your situation, but this Portal is restricted to RTI Act 2005 subject/discussions and other than RTI, no other information is provided here. Please visit our sister website Big Helpers Community - Community Social Help to Indian Netizens for information/guidance from the learned members there.
    Regards.
    Positive thinkers get Powerful Results.

About RTI INDIA

RTI INDIA: Invoking Your Rights. We provide easy ways to request, analyze & share Government documents by use of Right to Information and by way of community support.

Follow us on

Twitter Facebook youtube Tumblr RTI Microblog RSS Feed Apple App Store Google Play for Android

Newsletter Subscription