Lv. Percent
    0%
    Monthly Activity
    0.15%
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Great work guys! Anyone has the list of EPF offices where balances can be checked online?

Hi,
    I came to know about the site today only and was delighted to see the progress on this platform. Great work guys! Congratulations to Dr Kushal on taking initiative in this regard.
    I wish to know for everyone's sake the list of EPFO's where employees can check their account balance online. In particular, if you want, I am interested in Faridabad. Can an employee of Faridabad check his account balance online.
    Regards to all and kudos to all nearly one lakh members who joined before me.
    Dr Rajeev Aggarwal,
    Palwal, Faridabad, Haryana

Name:
    Devendranath
    Blog Entries
    Total Downloaded
    RTI Activity - Stats
    RTI Activity - Bars
    Lv. Percent
    0%
    Monthly Activity
    0.15%
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Default Re: Great work guys! Anyone has the list of EPF offices where balances can be checked online?

Dr Rajeev Aggarwal,
    Thanks for your appreciation and encouraging words.
    Welcome to RTI India - Complete Online Community Portal for Right to Information.
    For PF matters please see the blog by Sri.ambrish.p -- http://www.rtiindia.org/forum/blogs/...t-details.html. Regards.
    Positive thinkers get Powerful Results.

About RTI INDIA

RTI INDIA: Invoking Your Rights. We provide easy ways to request, analyze & share Government documents by use of Right to Information and by way of community support.

Follow us on

Twitter Facebook youtube Tumblr RTI Microblog RSS Feed Apple App Store Google Play for Android

Newsletter Subscription