Upvote Upvote:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Results 1 to 1 of 1
  1. #1

    Default How to redeem my ancestor land?


    except a location i.e. Nilakottai town in dindigul dist. tamil nadu state which is partly belongs to my ancestor property survey no. 472 and 473 which is served for community purpose, I beign a trustee appointed by TN govt., unable to get it. When I visited record clerk he adivsed me to go for archives dept. in egmore chennai gives no reply. I have no other clue? how to redeem? Years before old generations advised a local jeweller has been enjoying it.
    any idea
    being an nri hardly have time to look after locally due to my short leave.
    pls. help.
    my tel. contact: XXXXXXXX email: (Posting of mob. no./mail id is against RTI India - Forum Rules - hence deleted)

    look forward to your reply from all community like minded thinkers.

    Last edited by ambrish.p; 10-10-09 at 07:50 PM.


    RTI INDIA: Invoking Your Rights. We provide easy ways to request, analyze & share Government documents by use of Right to Information and by way of community support.

Follow us on

Twitter Facebook youtube Tumblr RTI Microblog RSS Feed Apple App Store Google Play for Android