Results 1 to 2 of 2

Thread: Housing co-operative society law

  1. #1

    Housing co-operative society law

    Dear Sir,

    I wish to know what happens and cn be done in the following situation:

    1. Is the M -20 Indemnity Form to be filled by the Managing Committee mandatory. Within how may days after the commitee appointed the M-20 Indemnity bond should be filed with the registrars. After the election do the old members who have been re appointed have to file the M-20 form again.

    2. If the out going secretary refuses to call the first managing comittee meeting to give the charge to the new members what can be done and what actions can be taken against the outgoing secretary.

    3. If the old comitteee have not maintained the books of account though the auditors report were circulated amongst the members and filed amounting to fabricated accounts. What action should be taken and how can it be rectified or ratified.

    Ajay parekh

  2. #2
    Blog Entries
    Rep Power

    Re: Housing co-operative society law

    Welcome to RTI India - Complete Online Community Portal for Right to Information.
    Please go through - Question M-20 bond - Big Helpers Community and
    Positive thinkers get Powerful Results.


    RTI INDIA: Invoking Your Rights. We provide easy ways to request, analyze & share Government documents by use of Right to Information and by way of community support.

Follow us on

Twitter Facebook Apple App Store Google Play for Android