Monthly Activity
    0.23%
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Thumbs down Cheated by a consultancy/company

Dear Sir/Madam
    My Name is Karthik, i'm from trichy. I had received a sms from XXXXXX stated like ' Freshers Urgent Openings in Top MNC's, Salary 3 to 5L / PA, Walk in Immediately'. I and my friends went there and attend the interview there. We met the HR Executive named XXXXX, he asked us to pay Rs. 300 and he told we have more than 200 clients, we need to close the openings by this month end, and he urge us to pay the money, we believe his words and all our friends paid Rs. 300 each, because we had to believe them, we came from trichy. After an hour they ask us to meet their senior Hr named XXXX, She talked like we have no tech skill and join here for a training and pay Rs. 5500/-, we told her first send us for interviews then we will respond. afterwards there is no response from them and even none of them response for our phone calls, we got frustrated, because we have spent more than 600 Rs per head that day. then only we knew that their main business is cheating the people in the name of recession.

Please beware of this fraud company. it is located there in aminjikarai , Chennai.

Please save others and the fresh job seekers from XXXX like companies, and dont believe the sms's tells job in MNC's. Definitely it will be a consultancy. you will get cheated.

Be careful and Beware of the XXXXXX.

Note: none of their employees were ready to give their personal mobile numbers and their owners will never shown their faces to the candidates. We have collect the infirmations about them they are

Beware and All the best.

Karthik

Last edited by ambrish.p; 10-10-2009 at 07:31 PM. Reason: company name and inf ref deleted

Name:
    ambrish
    Blog Entries
    Total Downloaded
    RTI Activity - Stats
    RTI Activity - Bars
    Lv. Percent
    31.21%
    Monthly Activity
    0.23%
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Default Re: Cheated by a consultancy/company

Dear Karthik

U can file complaint/lodge FIR with Police . If no action/not satisfied with action u can file RTI application for the status of your complaint.

Please read: http://www.rtiindia.org/forum/blogs/...-rti-2005.html

For detailed information on how to draft & file an RTI application, please see the "All About RTI" links on the homepage & RTI Guide section of the portal.

AND

How to make RTI application effective (by JPS Sir) : http://www.rtiindia.org/forum/blogs/...effective.html

If you have any further doubts, please post them here and our members will be pleased to guide you further.

regards