Upvote Upvote:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Results 1 to 2 of 2
  1. #1

    Default District board moradabad

    Respected all,

    sir i want to share my problem with all of you ,
    my mother was in education (distt board moradabad) now from aug 09 she is not in receipt of pension as well as arriers agst increment of sixth pay commision . Please help us out with suggestioins and solutions

  2. #2

    Default Re: District board moradabad

    First U lodge detailed complaint with the concerned office. If no action is taken in a month, pl file RTI application with PIO of concerned office by referring:

    UP RTI Rules 2005 - RTI Guide



    It takes each of us to make difference for all of us.


    RTI INDIA: Invoking Your Rights. We provide easy ways to request, analyze & share Government documents by use of Right to Information and by way of community support.

Follow us on

Twitter Facebook youtube Tumblr RTI Microblog RSS Feed Apple App Store Google Play for Android