Monthly Activity
    0.14%
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Default legal opinion regarding my land

Dear Sir,

My mother sold his property on1993 without consulting the family members at very cheaper price without consulting the family members.(at the time 6 kids) 05.01.1995 my father was expired .out of 1.41 acres land 1.18 acres was sold (power to one person)
    now we have 23 cents only in that land there is no way for. we have the only hope that land only there is no property or assets in our custody. I am the eleder son( two sisters already married one brother is still unmarried without the way of that land nobady can bought that land)

Legally we can taken any action agianst that puchaser of our land

kindly advise me and give me your suggestions for that land

regards,

K.Gurumurthy

Name:
    Devendranath
    Blog Entries
    Total Downloaded
    RTI Activity - Stats
    RTI Activity - Bars
    Lv. Percent
    26%
    Monthly Activity
    0.2%
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Default Re: legal opinion regarding my land

K.Gurumurthy,
    This Portal is restricted to RTI Act 2005 subject/discussions and other than RTI, no other information is provided here.
    Please visit our sister website www.bighelpers.org/forum, and you may get some advise from our learned members there.
    Regards.
    Positive thinkers get Powerful Results.

About RTI INDIA

RTI INDIA: Invoking Your Rights. We provide easy ways to request, analyze & share Government documents by use of Right to Information and by way of community support.

Follow us on

Twitter Facebook youtube Tumblr RTI Microblog RSS Feed Apple App Store Google Play for Android

Newsletter Subscription