Lv. Percent
    12%
    Monthly Activity
    0.18%
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Passport application status (RPO, Kolkata)

Hi

I have applied for a new passport on April 24, 2009. The police verification has been completed twice, on June 23, 2009 and August 30, 2009 respectively. I have collected the File No.: A39972/09 from Regional Passport Office, Kolkata as I have submitted my passport form at SILIGURI PASSPORT APPLICATION COLLECTION CENTRE (under KOLKATA RPO). But while checking the status from the official website, an error message is displayed regarding my file number (it should be a seven digit number, which I do not have).
    Now I want to know the present status of the same.

Regards,

Swarup Bhattacharjee

Name:
    ambrish
    Blog Entries
    Total Downloaded
    RTI Activity - Stats
    RTI Activity - Bars
    Lv. Percent
    31.35%
    Monthly Activity
    0.23%
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Default Re: Passport application status (RPO, Kolkata)

Dear Swarup

U can file RTI application with CPIO of concerned RPO for the status of your passport.

For detailed information on how to draft & file an RTI application, please see the "All About RTI" (sample application for passport delay available here)links on the homepage & RTI Guide section of the portal.

If you have any further doubts, please post them here and our members will be pleased to guide you further.

regards

About RTI INDIA

RTI INDIA: Invoking Your Rights. We provide easy ways to request, analyze & share Government documents by use of Right to Information and by way of community support.

Follow us on

Twitter Facebook youtube Tumblr RTI Microblog RSS Feed Apple App Store Google Play for Android

Newsletter Subscription