Monthly Activity
    1.54%
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Default Urgent Information required

Dt. 14th Oct.' 09.

I am in urgent need of some vital information. The flat where I've been residing since March 1981 with my family is also the residence of my elder
    brother and his famly. The address is Flat r/o, New Delhi-110017. We are also jointowners of a Servants Quarter
    in the same block.The S.Q.no. is 3. Our ex domestic help was allowed to
    live in that srvnts qtr alongwith his family by our Father,Late Dr. Nitish R.De free of charge. In 2001, I came to know that my elder brother has been charging a rent from our EX- domestic help Sh. Kanai Ghatam for almost 15 years or so. Now I've come to know from some sources that the same S.Q. no. 3 in H Block, Saket has been sold by my brother to someone without my written permission. I've
    no concrete evidence. Our ex domestic help is living there with his family. Everytime I asked him whethe he has bought the S.Q. from my brother or staying there on rent, he has been evading that topic. Me & my brother are not on talking terms for many years now. Infact, he has been mistreating me and my family for many many years now. I would really be grateful if I can get the correct information regarding the present status of the said S.Q. Who is the current owner of the S.Q. on records ASAP. This is bothering me. If any such sale has taken place
    without my knowledge and permission, it is a criminal offence. Can the RTI help me in any way possible immediately? We would be be grateful for any information in this matter.

caringsid7 ( Siddharth Dey)
    Mob # (Posting of mob./phone no. is against RTI India - Forum Rules - hence deleted)

Last edited by ambrish.p; 10-14-2009 at 03:23 PM. Reason: named ref.,address and mob no. deleted

Name:
    C J Karira
    Blog Entries
    Total Downloaded
    RTI Activity - Stats
    RTI Activity - Bars
    Lv. Percent
    77.84%
    Monthly Activity
    944.71%
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Default Re: Urgent Information required

Out of purview of this portal.
    Thread Closed
    @cjkarira

Name:
    C J Karira
    Blog Entries
    Total Downloaded
    RTI Activity - Stats
    RTI Activity - Bars
    Lv. Percent
    77.84%
    Monthly Activity
    944.71%
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Default Re: Urgent Information required

Out of purview of this portal.
    Thread Closed
    @cjkarira

About RTI INDIA

RTI INDIA: Invoking Your Rights. We provide easy ways to request, analyze & share Government documents by use of Right to Information and by way of community support.

Follow us on

Twitter Facebook youtube Tumblr RTI Microblog RSS Feed Apple App Store Google Play for Android

Newsletter Subscription