0%
    Monthly Activity
    0.06%
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Default Road tax of 4 wheeler

I paid life time road tax for my tata indica 4 wheeler in HYDERABAD, when I purchese it. Now I trasfer to MAHARASTHRA. Whether I have to pay again road tax to MH Govt. If yes, how much. Can I return back my paid life time road tax amount from AP Govt. because my parmanent adress is in West Bengal, and job is transferable in different States in INDIA. So how many time I have to pay tax. what is the Govt. rule regarding this. Pls suggest what I will do. I am verry much worried about it. Because it is a matter of huge amount.Pls suggest.

Thanks

Total Downloaded
    RTI Activity - Stats
    RTI Activity - Bars
    Lv. Percent
    46.45%
    Monthly Activity
    0.06%
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Default Re: Road tax of 4 wheeler

if your vehicle stays in a State [for one year or more]other than the registered state, then proportionate amount of life tax has to be paid to the new state. refund of the tax paid so can be obtained from the original state. you also have to get a NOC from the original state to submit to the RTO of the new state. hope i am clear.

About RTI INDIA

RTI INDIA: Invoking Your Rights. We provide easy ways to request, analyze & share Government documents by use of Right to Information and by way of community support.

Follow us on

Twitter Facebook youtube Tumblr RTI Microblog RSS Feed Apple App Store Google Play for Android

Newsletter Subscription