Results 1 to 2 of 2
Views: 16833 | 18-10-09, 05:24 PM #1New Member
- Problems Posted
- Problems Solved
- Best Answers
- Good Answers
How to get tatkal passport from chennai rpo?
Sorry if it is asked b4, but couldn't find all details. I need answers for the questions below, please bare with me and please reply as soon as possible:
1) In chennai rpo, can i apply for tatkal in person(not online)? Because i need passport urgently and online takes minimum one month to apply itself.
2) I heard fee had been raised from rs.2500/-. If so, what is the new amount?
3) What is the minimum no. of days within which i will get passport(the actual no. of days, not the one specified by the office)?
4) I have voter's id, ration card, community certificate and birth certificate for proof. All these are enough or i need anything else?
5)Should i submit the originals in office or jus photocopies is enough?
6) Is only payment through dd is possible? Can't i pay through cash?
Please send the info to email@example.com also. (VERY URGENT!!!!!)
Last edited by karira; 18-10-09 at 05:32 PM. Reason: adding info
18-10-09, 05:33 PM #2
Re: How to get tatkal passport from chennai rpo?
This portal is only meant for discussing issues related to the RTI Act 2005.
For help and guidance in other general matters, you can try Big HelpersTwitter: @cjkarira