We are basically from Asansol, West Bengal. Now in Gujarat. Now the thing is, my grandparents and my dad used to live at Chittaranjan Locomotive Works Colony, Chittaranjan, West Bengal. Since my dad was brought up there, he had his ration card over there. Even my birth place is chittaranjan, so my ration card existed at chittaranjan itself. We moved to gujarat in 1997. My dad tried to transfer the card to our native place, Asansol from Chittaranjan. But the ration card office guys at chittaranjan submitted the old ration cards and before issuing the N.O.C, they asked for the 'last ration purchase slip'. Thats one thing no one would preserve. And since untill then my uncle, my dad, my mom and my grandma used to live together. It was impossible to get that slip anyway. We didnt need the ration card that badly then. So decided to postpone the matter. Later on we moved to gujarat. Without solving the matter. Recently we asked a cousin brother of my dad to inquire about the stuff at the chittaranjan ration card office. If they can give the N.O.C for the cards. But the concerned authorities at the office rightaway stated that the card holders have already submited their respective cards and we are not supposed to keep the cards without issuing the N.O.C. Now my question is what should i do now? I need the ration card very badly. I want to get the N.O.C issued from chittaranjan so that i can get a new card here in gujarat. I dont have a driving licence, a bank a/c, a voter's id card, a pan card. please help me out.