0%
    Monthly Activity
    0.17%
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Mobile towers in hospital campus

Are mobile towers permitted to be erected in the hospital areas? especially hospital treating cancer patients? Are the rules and regulations different in such cases?

Kindly help me with the same.

Regatds,
    Rekha Gour

Name:
    ambrish
    Blog Entries
    Total Downloaded
    RTI Activity - Stats
    RTI Activity - Bars
    Lv. Percent
    31.2%
    Monthly Activity
    0.17%
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Default Re: Regulations / court decisions regarding mobile tower erections in residential area

Dear Rekha

Please read: http://www.rtiindia.org/forum/18911-...html#post57462

regards

Name:
    D.S.Bhatia
    Total Downloaded
    RTI Activity - Stats
    RTI Activity - Bars
    Lv. Percent
    0%
    Monthly Activity
    0.17%
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Default What are the Parameteres and guidlines for Installing a Mobile Tower

What are the Parameteres and guidlines for Installing a Mobile Tower in Residential , Residential cum Commercial and Commercial areas ?

Name:
    ambrish
    Blog Entries
    Total Downloaded
    RTI Activity - Stats
    RTI Activity - Bars
    Lv. Percent
    31.2%
    Monthly Activity
    0.17%
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Default Re: Regulations / court decisions regarding mobile tower erections in residential area

Dear Bhatia ji

Please see post # 4 & 8

regards

Name:
    Arnav
    Total Downloaded
    RTI Activity - Stats
    RTI Activity - Bars
    Lv. Percent
    0%
    Monthly Activity
    0.17%
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Hey karira, thanks, i read that lately, so, there's something called a general view, n general views about mobile tower erection should be like, it can't be erected anywhere w/o consideration of public health care. Now can't we request TRAI on concerned buddy regarding the issue?? I can't stop finding, arrggh! there's no govt. rules, but at least try can act, we can't let people making money on the cost of lives of so many people. I don't know how to contact TRAI but looking forward to hear everyone out there.

Name:
    Sunil Ahya
    Blog Entries
    Total Downloaded
    15.5 KB
    RTI Activity - Stats
    RTI Activity - Bars
    Lv. Percent
    56.49%
    Monthly Activity
    11.9%
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

I had applied for under the RTI Act, 2005 for a photocopy of the permission granted for a Mobile Tower on the terrace of a society.

I have reproduced the copy received by me, of the permission granted by the Municipality to the Architect on behalf of the society.

BRIHANMUMBAI MAHANAGARPALIKA

No.XXXX Dated: 21 May, 2007.

To,
    M/s. XXXX
    Architect,

Subject: Renewal of permission for temporary antennae and cabin for operating the mobile telephone system, at the building known as XXXX C.H.S.Ltd., bearing C.T.S. no. XXXX....

With reference to your above mentioned letter, this is to inform you that the permission granted for the above subject matter vide this office letter under even number dated 20.02.2004 is hereby revalidated upto period ending 19.02.2005 to 19.02.2008 under the same terms and conditions as stated therein. Further this re-validation is subject to the payment of re-validation fees to be paid for the next One year, as applicable as per the policy circular No. CHE/DP/13 dated 14.06.2002. Further this re-validation is subject to the Court Orders as and when will be issued by Hon'ble Court in W.P. No.2112 of 2004 and same will be binding upon you, which please note.

Yours faithfully,

Sd/-

Asstt. Engineer, Building Proposal
    Western Suburbs, XXXX Ward.
    "It is elementary that what is binding on the court in a subsequent case is not the conclusion arrived at in a previous decision" "A case is only an authority for what it actually decides and not what may come to follow logically from it. Judgments of courts are not to be construed as statutes" - Supreme Court in AIR 1982 SC 149 (at p.231).

About RTI INDIA

RTI INDIA: Invoking Your Rights. We provide easy ways to request, analyze & share Government documents by use of Right to Information and by way of community support.

Follow us on

Twitter Facebook youtube Tumblr RTI Microblog RSS Feed Apple App Store Google Play for Android

Newsletter Subscription