Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Latest Bye-Law of Maha. co-OP Housing society Act

1. Latest Bye-Law of Maha. co-OP Housing society Act

Dear Sir,
    Can I Get soft copy of new bye-law of Maharashtra Co-op. Housing society act.

Thanks & Regards
    Hiren

2. Re: Latest Bye-Law of Maha. co-OP Housing society Act

nothing new still old wine

Re: Latest Bye-Law of Maha. co-OP Housing society Act

Hiren Makwana,
    This may be of some help :- Cooperative Housing Societies - Big Helpers Community
    Regards.
    Positive thinkers get Powerful Results.

4. Re: Latest Bye-Law of Maha. co-OP Housing society Act

Thanks mate that was a great hepl to me

5. Re: Latest Bye-Law of Maha. co-OP Housing society Act

there is a Mumbai HC ruling that any delay in refunding a soc member should be paid with 18% interest. Any idea as to when this happened?

6. Re: Latest Bye-Law of Maha. co-OP Housing society Act

Dear Member

This portal does not provide information but helps members to effectively use RTI Act 2005 and get the information. U can search here: Indian Kanoon - Search engine for India Law & The Judgment Information System

Or u can file RTI application with PIO of HIGH Court for copy of order. RULES ARE available here: Courts RTI Rules and Fees - RTI Guide

regards

7. Latest Bye-Law of Maharashtra co-OP Housing society Act

Hi

am looking for Latest Bye-Law of Maharashtra co-op Housing society Act, incase ony one has it in soft form kindly provide me the same

Thanks
    Narendra

8. Re: Latest Bye-Law of Maha. co-OP Housing society Act

am also looking for Latest Bye-Law of Maha. co-OP Housing society Act , incase anyone has it kindly provide me the same

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

About RTI INDIA

RTI INDIA: Invoking Your Rights. We provide easy ways to request, analyze & share Government documents by use of Right to Information and by way of community support.

Follow us on

Twitter Facebook RSS Feed Apple App Store Google Play for Android