Lv. Percent
    84.22%
    Monthly Activity
    28.36%
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Default Re: Information About Registrar Of Co-op Hsg Society,mumbai,maharashtra

It appears that the Society is a Registered CHS. In that case, the Managing Committee of CHS shall take action. The bye-laws of Society along with the condominium might definitely have some clause to take legal recourse to evict such nuisance creaters.

Secretary of your Society is the first person who is well acquainted with the byelaws as well as Registrar of CHS of your area. Please ask him and the President to call an emergent meeting and pass such resolution to make the erratic family behave properly or to evict them in failure to comply with the decision etc. - in accordance with byelaws. Secretary of your CHS know the address and other details of Registrar of CHS.

Satyameva Jayate सत्यमेव जयते

Name:
    Nitin
    Total Downloaded
    RTI Activity - Stats
    RTI Activity - Bars
    Lv. Percent
    11.5%
    Monthly Activity
    0.16%
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

March 29, 2010

Sub: Information required from Brihanmumbai Municipal Corporation under RTI

Dear sir,

As per the Right to Information Act., I the undersigned wish to obtained important information from Brihanmumbai Municipal Corporation.

1. How many ground floor flats running commercial activities (i.e. beauty parlor, baby sittings, Nursery, dance classes, tuition classes, medical consultancies , Medical practitioners ,various clinics etc.) in side the Vasant Sagar Krishna Kaveri CHS LTD, Opp Thakur Cinema, Thakur Village, Kandivali East, Mumbai 400 101 ( Regd. No. MUM/WR/HSG/TC/12025 /2003 ).

2. Please provide flat No. name of the owner and nature of business / running commercial activities as per the given format with documentary proof.

Flat No. :____________________
    Name of Owner:_____________________________
    Nature of Businees / Activities :__________________
    Permission Granted by from (Enclosed Documentary proof)
    BMC Builders Society

Sub: Information required from Brihanmumbai Municipal Corporation under RTI

Dear sir,

As per the Right to Information Act., I the undersigned wish to obtained important information from Brihanmumbai Municipal Corporation.

1. I own a flat No. Krishna G- 006, Krishna Kaveri ,Vasant Sagar Co op housing society ltd., opp Thakur Cinema, Thakur Village, Mumbai 400 101. The said flat is located on ground floor admeasuring 370 sq. feet.

2. I wish to know that can I rent the above said flat to the physiotherapist consultant , who will utilizes the said premises for consultancy and for the residential use.

3. Similarly , I will grateful to you If you could provide me the information as to whom I can rent my said flat (i.e. to run a beauty parlor, baby sitting, dance classes, tuition classes, medical consultant , various clinics etc.)

Tanking you
    Yours faithfully,

(Nitin R. Khamkar)
    Last edited by ambrish.p; 03-27-2010 at 08:35 PM.

Name:
    Rajam Subramaniam
    Total Downloaded
    RTI Activity - Stats
    RTI Activity - Bars
    Lv. Percent
    11.5%
    Monthly Activity
    0.16%
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

I need to know the contacts for the registrar of societies for NGO's in maharastra. can you please help

Name:
    Raveena
    Blog Entries
    Total Downloaded
    4.26 MB
    RTI Activity - Stats
    RTI Activity - Bars
    Lv. Percent
    84.22%
    Monthly Activity
    28.36%
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Registrar Co-operative Societies,
    Maharashtra State,
    Pune.
    Sahakaar-Protocol
    Satyameva Jayate सत्यमेव जयते

Name:
    SUJIT V SHETYE
    Total Downloaded
    RTI Activity - Stats
    RTI Activity - Bars
    Lv. Percent
    11.5%
    Monthly Activity
    0.16%
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

I am staying in Nisarg Co Operative Housing Society Ltd, MHADA Colony, Chandivali, Mumbai- 400 072.

We the more than 1/5th of the members of society are giveing letter to the Chaiman wherein insisting them to arrange special general body meeting for discussing on redevelopment of building.

I want to sent copy of above said letter to the Registrar of Co. Operative Society.

Hence Can I get the complete address of Registrar of Co Operative Housing Society under jurisdition of above society is coming.
    Last edited by SUJITSHETYE; 03-30-2011 at 10:51 AM.

Name:
    SUJIT V SHETYE
    Total Downloaded
    RTI Activity - Stats
    RTI Activity - Bars
    Lv. Percent
    11.5%
    Monthly Activity
    0.16%
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Re: Information About Registrar Of Co-op Hsg Society,mumbai,maharashtra

Can i get complete address of Dy. Registrar, Co. Operative Housing Societies under whose jurisdiition housing socities situated at Chandivali, MHADA Colony, Powai, Mumbai - 400 072.

I will be obliged if i get complete address of Dy. Registrar urgently.

Name:
    ambrish
    Blog Entries
    Total Downloaded
    RTI Activity - Stats
    RTI Activity - Bars
    Lv. Percent
    31.34%
    Monthly Activity
    0.21%
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Total Downloaded
    RTI Activity - Stats
    RTI Activity - Bars
    Lv. Percent
    11.5%
    Monthly Activity
    0.16%
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Dear Friend

As per Bye Laws of MCS ACT 1960, If any member of the society creates such problems to other members then as a member you lodge complaint to the police station located in your area. But as you mentioned that all the members from the society want to force him to sell his flat and leave yours society that you don't have rights to do so.