Name:
    Vishwas
    Post Thanks / Like

Default Caste Certificate

Sir, I have accidentaly lost my cast certificate I have filed a complaint in the nearest police station regarding loss of my documents, Can I get a duplicate caste certificate, I have a Xerox copy of my caste certificate, I have the date of issue as well as the no. of certificate, Or will I have to repeate all the procedure for the new caste certificate? Is there any procedure for duplicate caste certificate

Name:
    Surendera M. Bhanot
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Default Re: Caste Certificate

It is always possible to get a new or Duplicate of the testimonials for which a record is maintained in the Government office. If the record of your caste is maintained in any form in the Govt Office (Mostly DC Office) you can apply for a duplicate , giving reference of the Original. Youi have to follow all the procedures laid down for obtaining the duplicate certificate, including payment of fee, if any.

Post Thanks / Like

Question Duplicate Caste Certificate and Caste Validity

Dear Sir/Madam,

Is the duplicate copy of Caste Certificate and Caste Validity Certificate is Issued?
    If yes then what is the procedure for getting the Duplicate Caste Certificate and Caste Validity Certificate, As I have lost these documents, and what are the Documents required while applying for duplicate and where to give the application??

Kindly give Information.

Regards
    Mayudco

Name:
    Durgesh Pandey
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Default Re: Duplicate Caste Certificate and Caste Validity

dear member pls see post above.
    Last edited by ambrish.p; 03-22-2012 at 11:30 PM. Reason: remove link as merged with same thread.