Monthly Activity
    0.19%
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Thumbs up NGO Looking For Support

Greetings from UNNATI SEVA SAMITI, BIKANER

UNNATI SEVA SAMITI, BIKANER is a non profit development organization established on 12 January 2009 by a group of volunters professionally trained agriculture graduates and social workers. This NGO UNNATI SEVA SAMITI In BIKANER, RAJASTHAN cover almost every area for development. I think we can get recommendation from any Govt. Department, Individual Agency Or Corporate Houses [CSR],

Uptill now we didnt tried for any funding, We used our contacts and arrange different Kind of seminar & medical camps in Bikaner zone and attached areas.

As a chairperson of this NGO, Our team members have collborated to produce a preliminary project that we belive will energize the life of poor farmers community, and produce a long-term benefits for entire Rural Desert Area & Villages.

I would also ask you to convey my sincere thanks and congratulations to all of those other people in RTI, Who contributed in any way to helping the community, I think that our contributions resulted in a major success and we should all be proud of taking part in.

Name:
    Ganpat
    Total Downloaded
    RTI Activity - Stats
    RTI Activity - Bars
    Lv. Percent
    36.05%
    Monthly Activity
    0.43%
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Default Re: NGO Looking For Support

Welcome Sandeep to the RTI India community. I hope you will be an useful asset here.
    Defeat is not final when you fall down. It is final when you refuse to get up.

Name:
    Devendranath
    Blog Entries
    Total Downloaded
    RTI Activity - Stats
    RTI Activity - Bars
    Lv. Percent
    11%
    Monthly Activity
    0.19%
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

SANDEEP KADWASARA,
    Welcome to RTI India - Complete Online Community Portal for Right to Information.
    Regards.
    Positive thinkers get Powerful Results.

Name:
    Rajkumar yadav
    Total Downloaded
    RTI Activity - Stats
    RTI Activity - Bars
    Lv. Percent
    21%
    Monthly Activity
    0.19%
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Sandeep

Welcome to rti india. As you are operating the NGO it will be more useful to get info from Govt depts and to use it for the benifit of farmers. certainly the application of rti act will help your NGO .

About RTI INDIA

RTI INDIA: Invoking Your Rights. We provide easy ways to request, analyze & share Government documents by use of Right to Information and by way of community support.

Follow us on

Twitter Facebook youtube Tumblr RTI Microblog RSS Feed Apple App Store Google Play for Android

Newsletter Subscription