Monthly Activity
    0.2%
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Default HP double bottle cylinder

Hi,
    I have bought a new gas connection from HP Gas in Mundra (Gujarat). The dealer charged me Rs 4300 which included the regulator, tube, cylinder and a GAS STOVE!! I said that I didnot want the GAS STOVE but was told that its compulsory.
    Now I have applied for a second cylinder and the dealer says that it would cost Rs.2500 which includes a Pressure cooker. Is it mandatory to buy the Pressure cooker? Any thoughts on how to approach would be really helpful.

Thanks,

Name:
    M. Faiyazuddin
    Blog Entries
    Total Downloaded
    RTI Activity - Stats
    RTI Activity - Bars
    Lv. Percent
    59.75%
    Monthly Activity
    0.2%
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Default Re: HP double bottle cylinder

Welcome to RTI India Portal. Here we dicuss RTI issues only. Please post your query to its sister website at

Big Helpers Community - Forum Rules
    "It is a fine thing to be honest, but it is also very important to be right. "
    Winston Churchil
    APPEAL: Use RTI to get Information from Private/Public Unaided Schools to stop violation of norms in Education. Private Schools are under the Purview of RTI--CIC.
    http://www.rtiindia.org/forum/blogs/jps50/154-how-get-information-private-entity-under-rti.html

Name:
    ambrish
    Blog Entries
    Total Downloaded
    RTI Activity - Stats
    RTI Activity - Bars
    Lv. Percent
    31.2%
    Monthly Activity
    0.2%
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Default Re: HP double bottle cylinder

Dear Darshak

U can lodge your grievances here: HP Gas: Register Complaint

If case of no action u can file RTI application for action taken report on your complaint. Please read: http://www.rtiindia.org/forum/blogs/...-rti-2005.html for details.

regards

About RTI INDIA

RTI INDIA: Invoking Your Rights. We provide easy ways to request, analyze & share Government documents by use of Right to Information and by way of community support.

Follow us on

Twitter Facebook youtube Tumblr RTI Microblog RSS Feed Apple App Store Google Play for Android

Newsletter Subscription