Monthly Activity
    0.11%
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Default Registration of a Martial Art Institute

Hi,

Can somebody suggest me how to get a martial art institute registered?
    My master is running a Kungfu institute [ external links are not allowed on the forum]he wants to get it legally registered so we can own weapons and even import them from china. Can somebody suggest me what are the legal requirements to get it registered and after registering obtain licenses for possessing weapons and importing them. your reply would be much appreciated.

Cheers, Abdul

Last edited by ambrish.p; 12-22-2009 at 02:55 PM. Reason: ext links deleted

Name:
    M. Faiyazuddin
    Blog Entries
    Total Downloaded
    RTI Activity - Stats
    RTI Activity - Bars
    Lv. Percent
    56.83%
    Monthly Activity
    0.16%
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Default Re: Registration of a Martial Art Institute

Welcome to RTI Portal. You better post this query to Big Helpers because here issues related to RTI are discussed only.
    "It is a fine thing to be honest, but it is also very important to be right. "
    Winston Churchil
    APPEAL: Use RTI to get Information from Private/Public Unaided Schools to stop violation of norms in Education. Private Schools are under the Purview of RTI--CIC.
    http://www.rtiindia.org/forum/blogs/jps50/154-how-get-information-private-entity-under-rti.html