Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Ration card status

Ration card status

Hai,
    I am in need of the Status of New Ration Card Application, I have provided the request 6 months befor. Can I view the status anywhere pls suggest
    Regards

Sukumaran.C

Re: Hai

dear sukumaran

Welcome to rtiindia. You can file the rti with concerned dept ask the status of your application . name of officers dealing with your appl, when the ration card can be given to you etc.

Thank you

Name:
    Surendera M. Bhanot
    Blog Entries

Re: Hai

Also ask for the reasons of delay. and who is responsible for the delay.

Name:
    C J Karira
    Blog Entries

Re: Ration card status

Moved to "Ask for a RTI query" with a new title.
    Twitter: @cjkarira

5. Re: Ration card status

Dear Sukumaran

Please also see threads available in this search: status of ration card - Google Search

regards

How long it takes for new ration card?

Hello Sir/Madam,
    I have applied for new ration card in saidapet office two months back. But there is either no verification or letter communication till date. Please help me.

7. Re: Ration card status

Dear M Isaikkimuthu

U can file RTI application with PIO of department where u had applied for ration card. RTI application as per: TAMILNADU RIGHT TO INFORMATION RULES - RTI Guide

For sample RTI application: https://www.rtiindia.org/forum/4157-h...last-year.html

For detailed information on how to draft & file an RTI application, please see the "All About RTI" links on the homepage & RTI Guide section of the portal.

Please feel free to revert in case of further queries.Our members would be more than happy to help you.
    regards

Re: Ration Card status

sir i have applied ration card, now i would like to know status of my card

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

About RTI INDIA

RTI INDIA: Invoking Your Rights. We provide easy ways to request, analyze & share Government documents by use of Right to Information and by way of community support.

Follow us on

Twitter Facebook Apple App Store Google Play for Android