Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Default Re: Indian Air Force

RTI application sent on 31 Dec 2009
    Date of forwarding RTI application to Air HQ: XXXX
    Date on which PIO should reply: XXXX + 30 days
    Add another 10 days for postal delays: XXXX + 30 + 10 days

I think you still have time. Please wait as per above calculation.

Twitter: @cjkarira

Name:
    Rajkumar yadav
    Total Downloaded
    RTI Activity - Stats
    RTI Activity - Bars
    Lv. Percent
    34%
    Monthly Activity
    0.17%
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

You can wait for 10 days from the date of CPIO reply than you can file the FAA at AHQ.

thank you

Name:
    kantipuli
    Total Downloaded
    RTI Activity - Stats
    RTI Activity - Bars
    Lv. Percent
    24%
    Monthly Activity
    0.17%
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Thumbs up Re: Indian Air Force

Col Kurup,

Its been a while since i was here, i was busy drafting and redrafting rti's to the concerned officials for my personal documents and now i have hit pay dirt.

i received all my documents which i had asked for and when i compare those documents with the air force act 1950,i have a clear cut case to challenge my dishonorable discharge.

due to non availability of my documents prior to rti, my case is time barred.

due we have a solution to file writ petition for a case which is time barred.

please suggest my future course of action.

i most humbly thank your kind self for all your help and look forward to be a active member of this forum.

thanks for everyone who had helped me with their advise.

Name:
    kantipuli
    Total Downloaded
    RTI Activity - Stats
    RTI Activity - Bars
    Lv. Percent
    24%
    Monthly Activity
    0.17%
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

special thanks to rajyadav017,karira,smbhappy.

thanks once again guys,you are the best.

my receipt of documents is just half the job done.

i might have won the battle but there's a war ahead.

i will require all your assistance in future.

Name:
    C J Karira
    Blog Entries
    Total Downloaded
    1.57 MB
    RTI Activity - Stats
    RTI Activity - Bars
    Lv. Percent
    24.84%
    Monthly Activity
    28.17%
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Kantipuli,

This forum is restricted to discussing issues related to the RTI Act.
    Now you have got the "information" you needed by using the RTI Act.
    It is upto you how you use that information.
    Twitter: @cjkarira

Name:
    Col NR Kurup (Retd)
    Blog Entries
    Total Downloaded
    RTI Activity - Stats
    RTI Activity - Bars
    Lv. Percent
    47.49%
    Monthly Activity
    0.33%
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Kantipuli,
    Mr.Karira has clarified the limitation of this forum to confine its activities only to the RTI. Being an old soldier who still believe that the IAF or IN or Army will not do anything unlawful in deciding a case of a soldier, I am keen to know as to what materials to support a clear cut case to challenge your discharge you could find from the documents you received.

Name:
    s.s.mahendrakumar
    Total Downloaded
    RTI Activity - Stats
    RTI Activity - Bars
    Lv. Percent
    78%
    Monthly Activity
    0.17%
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

As an Ex defence man, I am too curious about your case.

we cannot compare the rights and priviliages of civil life with defence service. The system cannot run like that. See the present day indisciplinary situations of many police forces after allowing to form unions,association etc.

Name:
    kantipuli
    Total Downloaded
    RTI Activity - Stats
    RTI Activity - Bars
    Lv. Percent
    24%
    Monthly Activity
    0.17%
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Dear Colonel,

With due regards to your kind self, i thank for your help and lending a ear to listen to my problems relating to RTI.

With you and others help i received all the documents and i have also downloaded lots of information from google to substantiate my case.As per your question about the information which can sway in my favour are procured from Air Force Record Office, High Court Judgements, Supreme Court Judgements, Human Rights Commission, United Nations for rights of childrens and other judgements. A sample information is provided as below, Please help me if i have a case to take this to its logical end:

No body below the age of 18 should be recruited either forcefully or voluntarily in the armed forces as per national and international guidelines(i was 17 when recruited and deployed into the most operational command and as such i was a child.This is against the national, international guidelines laid down for recruitment into the armed forces)

training being a formative phase in a individual life any entries during this phase need not be counted(i dont have any entries either black nor red in my entire training period and my first entry was after three years of service(this shows that i was a disciplined person in training and also in my unit and the offence occured due to situation beyond my control.i could not challenge the entry as the soldiers are in awe of their commanding officers and the commanding officer being a fighter pilot(alpha male)dont have neither time nor compassion for the situations of ordinary soldiers)

The AWOL(absent without leave) is for soldiers who are absent without leave or AWOL without enough cause. I have enough reason to show that my AWOL was with cause as my father was in DIL(dangerous ill list) but my reasoning was not considered.

Procedural lapse in discharge procedure(i have more than enough documents and information to prove that there is a biased,discriminatory procedural lapse while adhering to the policy of discharge and my discharge has not confirmed to the discharge policy).I came to know this only when i received all my documents from record office and when i compared my discharge to other discharges.I also have information to claim relief under limitations act 1963.

a similar case was challenged in high court of a sepoy and the case was judged in favour of the sepoy and in the judgement the honorable judge clearly says that discharge from service because of red ink entries is not mandatory legally and the sepoy got all benefits.

i just require reinstatement as i have not enjoyed the life of uniform(being recruited as a child i couldnt relate to the situation of being in the armed forces)

there are various other judgements challenging the red and black entries of soldiers in the high court and as such i too should be given a chance to present my case.

please i request you to help me to take my case to its logical end.

thanks

About RTI INDIA

RTI INDIA: Invoking Your Rights. We provide easy ways to request, analyze & share Government documents by use of Right to Information and by way of community support.

Follow us on

Twitter Facebook youtube Tumblr RTI Microblog RSS Feed Apple App Store Google Play for Android

Newsletter Subscription