Results 1 to 2 of 2
  1. #1
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    new delhi
    bharat bakshi

    Default revalidation of refund cheque


    as i filed income tax around 4yrs back n got cheque of rs 2390 in july 2009 which was outdated...i hv called up so many times in tax office in mumbai n noida but nobody is taking it initiatively...pls let me know how cud i get my refund


    0 Not allowed!

  2. Default re: revalidation of refund cheque

    Write a detailed letter to them asking them either to revalidate the refund order or to send another one. Keep copies of the cheque and your letter. Return the refund cheque along with your letter under regd post ack. or speed post.

    If you don't receive any reply within a month, make an application under the RTI Act seeking an action taken report on your earlier representation.

    0 Not allowed!
    Defeat is not final when you fall down. It is final when you refuse to get up.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts