Upvote Upvote:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
Results 1 to 8 of 30
  1. #1

    Default Income Tax Evasion

    I want to pass on information to Income Tax Department relating to one of neighbour's tax evasion. This person smartly destroys (burns) all the records and documents pertaining to business for which he has not paid any tax etc and made enormous benami wealth.

    Such persons who enjoy the services of the government at the cost of other innocent people.

    Hence, I request for the procedure and information through which I can inform the IT department for such wrong deeds of tax evasion so that every citizen proportionately contributes towards the economic welfare.


  2. #2
    Gajanan Phadte
    0 Post(s)
    0 Post(s)

    Default Re: Income Tax Evasion

    From your post, it looks like he has a business of his own. U can only get the details of his income tax and income for n number of years, from the IT deptt. Then decide how u can proceed further with this weapon in your hand.

    Edit:File an RTI query to the IT deptt for knowing his income.

    Best of luck.

    Last edited by gmphadte; 04-01-10 at 03:41 PM.

  3. #3

    Default Re: Income Tax Evasion

    Directly walk into the nearest Income Tax Office and talk to the Public Relations Officer available there.

    Twitter: @cjkarira

  4. #4
    Rajneesh Madhok
    0 Post(s)
    0 Post(s)

    Default Re: Income Tax Evasion

    Gajanan Phadte,
    Report the matter to Director General of Income Tax (Administration)
    Mayur Bhawan, Connaught Circus, New Delhi, after filing the complaint wait for 15 days. Then after 15 days period lodge an RTI application and seek the Certified copies of the action taken report regarding your application.
    for details kindly visit itax
    Rajneesh Madhok,
    B-xxx/63, Nehru nagar,
    St. No. 2, Railway Road,
    Phagwara (Pb)

  5. #5

    Default what's benifit us against tax fraud

    if i give you information about of tax fraud that what benifit me?

  6. #6

    Default Re: Income Tax Evasion

    Dear Balkishan

    We are a discussion portal on RTI act. Please contact ITAX department regarding this also check if they have any provision to give any benefit/reward to informers.


  7. #7

    how to make complaints for income tax evation at mumbai?

    Dear sir,
    A private limited company doing imports registered at Mumbai jurisdiction has evaded its company I T to the
    extend of crores of rupees. To whom shall we make complaints in this regards. your information make us
    to reach forthwith.
    thanking u

  8. #8

    Default Re: how to make complaints for income tax evation at mumbai?

    Tax Evasion Petition
    you have to take some help from the concerned, one has to prove many things

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Tags for this Thread


    RTI INDIA: Invoking Your Rights. We provide easy ways to request, analyze & share Government documents by use of Right to Information and by way of community support.

Follow us on

Twitter Facebook youtube Tumblr RTI Microblog RSS Feed Apple App Store Google Play for Android