Topic Identifier

Results 1 to 2 of 2

Thread: Education deptt;MCD,Delhi

  1. #1

    Education deptt;MCD,Delhi

    Dear Sir,

    I would thank you to let me know the name of the Office/Officer with whom,I can lodge an application under RTI,about the status of the Application of my wife,who was working as a Teacher in the MCD Primary School,East of Kailash,New delhi-110065 and applied (on 21.8.2007)for Voluntary Retirement on Medical Grounds,of which all the formalities like the Medical Board examining the applicant,referring to specialists in AIIMS etc and review by Medical Board etc;have been completed,but still the clerks are sitting over the file and the case is hanging fire despite my repeated follow up with the concerned Departmental Office.

    I would be grateful,if one could guide me on this please.



  2. #2
    C J Karira
    Blog Entries
    Rep Power

    Re: Education deptt;MCD,Delhi

    If you have followed up with the department in writing, you can now send a RTI application based on our member jps50 blog here:

    Your RTI application has to be submitted to the PIO of that office and has to be as per the RTI Rules and Fees for the centre. These are available in the Guide section: RTI Guide

    Please also read the other articles in the guide section as well as the links given under the "All about RTI" icon on the home page of the portal.
    Twitter: @cjkarira


    RTI INDIA: Invoking Your Rights. We provide easy ways to request, analyze & share Government documents by use of Right to Information and by way of community support.

Follow us on

Twitter Facebook Apple App Store Google Play for Android