Topic Identifier

Results 1 to 2 of 2

Thread: Registration Details Required

  1. #1

    Registration Details Required

    Dear Friends,

    I have a small query. Can I under RTI, procure information regarding a flat acquired by a tenant( against whom a court case is pending), from the registration office at bandra? If yes, what is the procedure?

    Looking forward to your reponses,
    Warm regards

  2. #2

    You cannot get if the information which has been expressly forbidden to be published by any court of law or tribunal or the disclosure of which may constitute contempt of court and also information which would impede the process of investigation or apprehension or prosecution of offenders.
    Refer to the provision of the Act here: RTI Act

    However, kindly make clear what is the information you are after, as the vision of RTI Act is very broad and you might get the info if put forth correctly. Also, is it about the house or the person?


    RTI INDIA: Invoking Your Rights. We provide easy ways to request, analyze & share Government documents by use of Right to Information and by way of community support.

Follow us on

Twitter Facebook Apple App Store Google Play for Android