Results 1 to 2 of 2

Thread: RTI to be filled in MCD office

  1. #1

    RTI to be filled in MCD office

    Respected Sir,
    I have a property in Paschim Vihar, New Delhi and basement was sealed by DDA due to unauthorised construction. I filled RTI in DDA regarding the de-sealing of property.
    In response to that application DDA informed me that they have transfered your file to MCD building department and a copy of the same to MCD department, but till date I have not received any response from MCD.
    Now I want to get my basement de-sealed from the MCD building department, Rajouri Garden, New Delhi, so kindly please advice me how to file RTI regarding the De-sealing of my unauthorised basement to get it authorised by paying requisite fee etc.

    Thanking you
    R.C Garg
    9.x.x.x.x.x.x.x.x(mobile numbers not permitted in the forum)

    Last edited by ganpat1956; 26-01-10 at 11:54 AM.

  2. Re: RTI to be filled in MCD office

    RTI will enable you to get information based on which you can take action to regularise and deseal basement. If your RTI application is not replied or not replied properly, you can file first appeal with MCD. Pl be guided by following links which you can use for MCD also:


    It takes each of us to make difference for all of us.


    RTI INDIA: Invoking Your Rights. We provide easy ways to request, analyze & share Government documents by use of Right to Information and by way of community support.

Follow us on

Twitter Facebook Apple App Store Google Play for Android