Results 1 to 2 of 2

Thread: havn't recv pf

  1. #1

    havn't recv pf

    i havn't receive my pf from 19november 2009 till now i need that fund for my medication i want to know what should i do i tried to look online for it's status it shows that that office nt get claim what should i do

  2. #2

    Re: havn't recv pf

    Please file RTI application with CPIO of Concerned PF office to check the status of claim. Application as per Central Govt. rules & fees.

    Suggested Format of RTI application for withdrawl status (by JPS Sir) :


    RTI INDIA: Invoking Your Rights. We provide easy ways to request, analyze & share Government documents by use of Right to Information and by way of community support.

Follow us on

Twitter Facebook Apple App Store Google Play for Android