8.5%
    Monthly Activity
    0.19%
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Default i want information

hi i have question that if i want to know that my husband has insurance in lic and i want to know all the detail of his insurance thenwhat should i do and where and to whom i should write an applicaton to get the all information of my husband's insurance well he took my insurance too...and now we r saperated and i want all the information of his saving tax paying his payment slip's information i want the proofs to give in the court so i can get maintance for me and my son....and thats why i dont to in his office to whom i shud write the application.. to manager,to md, or to hr department i m 0 in all thse things plzzz help me i will post again to get more information and guidence in rti
    thank you

Blog Entries
    Total Downloaded
    316.7 KB
    RTI Activity - Stats
    RTI Activity - Bars
    Lv. Percent
    74.69%
    Monthly Activity
    0.62%
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Default Re: i want information

As far as his salary is concerned you can get it from his office if it is a public authority. If it is a private enterprise you cannot get it. Regarding LIC policy, I am not sure. I guess it will fall under the protected private information disclosure of which will invade the privacy of the individual. You may try with LIC. Best of luck.

About RTI INDIA

RTI INDIA: Invoking Your Rights. We provide easy ways to request, analyze & share Government documents by use of Right to Information and by way of community support.

Follow us on

Twitter Facebook youtube Tumblr RTI Microblog RSS Feed Apple App Store Google Play for Android

Newsletter Subscription