lience to keep aplace of public entertainment

i want information about this lience in whoes name it is granted

Name:
    C J Karira
    Blog Entries
    Follows
    Following

Re: licence to keep a place of public entertainment

Make a RTI application to the PIO of the licence issuing authority and ask for the certified copy of the licence as well as to whom it was issued.
    Twitter: @cjkarira

Name:
    anand
    Follows
    Following

licence to keep a place of public entertainment

can i ask it to Asst Commissioner of police to get a certify copy

Re: lience to keep aplace of public entertainment

Dear Anand

1. RTI application to PIO.

2. If Police department issues the license. U can apply with PIO of Police department for certified copy of documents.

regards

Name:
    anand
    Follows
    Following

information of rti

Sir/Madam

I want to know that ,i had written a RTI letter to Muncipal Corporation[to know the licence of hotel is issued]and property tax ,and also in Police Department to know whom Public entertainment licence is issued .and to Firm Registration of Maharastra details of partnership deed .Sir actually wht happend this all department call the owner [party ] and told them that i am asking a details through RTI can we give them or not and still now they are not given reply to me wht to do sir.[is there any rules in RTI that they have to call the party and tell him] I am also owner and my father is also partner.
    Last edited by anandmane40; 14-02-10 at 03:57 PM.

Re: information of rti

Name:
    anand
    Follows
    Following

i am also owner and my father is also partner

Name:
    C J Karira
    Blog Entries
    Follows
    Following

As an applicant why do you bother about who is calling whom ?

You asked for "information".
    The PIO has to provide you the information within 30 days or deny it under Sec 8 or 9.

If you do not get information within 30 days, then file a first appeal for deemed denial of information.
    Twitter: @cjkarira

Blog Entries
    Follows
    Following

From what you have described sketchily it appears that you want information about the licences granted and the property tax details of a partnership firm. As far as licence and property tax levied are concerned they cannot be treated as third party information. These are not the information given by the third party to the public authority (PA). They are acts of government. Hence there is no invasion of privacy in this. They should be revealed to you without treating them as third party information. If the PA is treating it as third party info and if they have told you so, you can make an appeal to the appellate authority. Procedure for making appeal is available in this website itself. The third point is regarding the firm registration details of partnership deed. If you are only asking for whether it is registered or not, it does not attract the third party info clause. However if you want a copy of the deed, then it falls under the realm of third party information even though you are also one of the partners. Then they have to follow the procedure. But after following that also I donot think they can have any valid ground for denying it to you on the ground of unwarranted invasion of privacy because you are also one of the partners. If they deny that or donot furnish it within one month or say, 45 days, you can go on appeal to the appellate authority for that also.

Name:
    anand
    Follows
    Following

Information

Sir I want a information that I have lodge in Bandra west in mumbai that is runnig my unlce in land 50% we are the owner and in business 10% partnership .Due to family dispute they are not giving us our share and they made dissolution in partnership without our father signature .In income tax they are showing only our uncle is partner.[means two uncle ] I am not getting the details of lodge
    1) in whose name the licence is granted to run the business[ where i have to get it the information of licence]
    2) Shop establishment licence and every thing which is related to lodge
    [ CAN I HAVE RIGHT TO CLOSE THE LODGE IF I AM ALSO A LEGAL HEIR IN PROPERTY]

kindly help me sir were to get the information.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

About RTI INDIA

RTI INDIA: Invoking Your Rights. We provide easy ways to request, analyze & share Government documents by use of Right to Information and by way of community support.

Follow us on

Twitter Facebook Apple App Store Google Play for Android