Results 1 to 2 of 2
Views: 962 | 02-01-2010 #1
Seeking Information under RTI Act, 2005
Please provide the following information:-
1. An application was to be made for OBC Certificate of Mrs. Sanju Kumari W/o Hanish Saini, R/o Delhi-110041 on dated 22-12-2009 with the Ref. No. 13183. What is the reason for rejection of that application.
2. Provide all the Casts which come under OBC category in Delhi.
3. If anybody has already an OBC Certificate from any other state then what is rule to get an OBC Certificate from Delhi.
4. If a female belong to other state having OBC Certificate and get married to a person of Delhi than what is the rule to get OBC certificate for that female from Delhi.
5. What is the fee or expense to het OBC certificate from your good office.
6. What are the required documents for OBC Certificate.
7. What is the time limit to get OBC certificate after application.
8. Who is the competent authority to provide OBC certificate in Delhi.
The required fee of Rs. 10 has been submitted through cash vide receipt No. ................................ Or then IPO No. ............................... .
Last edited by ambrish.p; 02-02-2010 at 08:50 PM.
Re: Seeking Information under RTI Act, 2005
Welcome on rtiindia.org
The portal aims to provide assistance in query relating to RTI Act. You can ask the information you are seeking to Dy. Commissioner (South) , New Delhi. Please visit this link for more information, Welcome to the Office of the Deputy Commissioner (South), New Delhi“If you don't ask, you don't get.” - Mahatma Gandhi