This is a discussion on Second appeal within the Ask for RTI Query forums, part of the RTI Community Support category; We had filed our second appeal to the CIC on 10th Dec' 2009 which was registered on 29th Dec' 2009. but till date it was shown under scruitiny. even i ...
- 02-01-2010, 07:04 PM #1Just Popping In
- Join Date
- Oct 2009
- Sulakshan Kumar Goyal
We had filed our second appeal to the CIC on 10th Dec' 2009 which was registered on 29th Dec' 2009. but till date it was shown under scruitiny. even i noticed the similar cases of 2008 as well as 2007 which were pending with the tag under scruitiny. i want to know that there is any time schedule to hear the second appeal?
Similar Threads which you may be interested into:
- RTI Application/First Appeal/Second Appeal Fees and Mode of Payment
- New turning point in the appeal to cic can cic refuse to accept method to send second appeal
- Question: First Appeal hearing after 133 days when Second Appeal-cum-Complaint has already been filed?
- Need Help: CPIO reply recd after sending 1st Appeal. Should I again file 1st Appeal
- Assistance in Handling RTI Applications, 1st Appeal & 2nd Appeal also.
- 02-01-2010, 08:52 PM #2
Re: Second appeal
It all depends on the IC who will hear your matter.
The time period ranges from 4 months (IC SG) to 18 months (CIC WH).