This is a discussion on court fee within the Ask for RTI Query forums, part of the RTI Community Support category; respected sir, Is court fee stamp ticket worth rs. 20 not considered valid for Right To Information Act fee payment in Gujarat? Similar Threads which you may be interested into: ...
- 02-01-2010, 09:08 PM #1Opening Up
- Join Date
- Jan 2010
- Hussain Fatehpurwala
Is court fee stamp ticket worth rs. 20 not considered valid for Right To Information Act fee payment in Gujarat?
Similar Threads which you may be interested into:
- Whether RTI can be utilised in High Court and lower court in asking certified copies from a distance
- Supreme Court claims holds no records of complaints against High Court judges
- Is a judge of the High Court or supreme court a Public Authority ?
- Can Supreme Court move High Court against CIC order
- Computerise all court records, CIC to Supreme Court
- 02-02-2010, 03:21 PM #2
Re: court fee
Please read: Gujarat State RTI Rules and Fees - RTI Guide
Application Fee (Sec 6(1)) * Rs. 20.00
Fees to be paid by Cash, Bankers Cheque, Demand Draft/Pay Order payable to “Accounts Officer” or designated officer OR By affixing Non Judicial Stamp on the application