Upvote Upvote:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Results 1 to 2 of 2
  1. #1

    Default Can I file RTI ?

    I have a plot in Gurgaon. For which I had deposited the draft of Rs 1.5 Lac in year 2004 to Estate officer HUDA Gurgaon. Few days back I got to know from HUDA office the amount is not credited in to my A/C. But from my bank,I got in written that ,the drafts were cashed by HUDA in year 2004 only. I have visited many times to HUDA office Gurgaon. But no body is ready to listen my matter not even sr. Accounts officer. My queries are :
    Q1. Can I file RTI for this matter.
    Q2. If yes, Could someone please tell me,How to file RTI , from where I can get the form and what is the procedure to file.
    Q3. How should I rephrase my matter in legal language.

    Any information on this will be a great help,and will be really appreciated.


  2. #2

    Default Re: Can I file RTI ?

    Dear Deepak

    Submit a detailed complaint with HUDA and ask for refund. In case of no action in 30/45 days file RTI application with PIO of HUDA for action taken report on your complaint.

    RTI application will be as per Haryana RTI rules. Please see : RTIS Home

    Sample application for Any thing pending with Govt. (by JPS 50 Sir): http://www.rtiindia.org/forum/blogs/...ding-govt.html

    For detailed information on how to draft & file an RTI application, please see the "All About RTI" links on the homepage & RTI Guide section of the portal.

    If you have any further doubts, please post them here and our members will be pleased to guide you further.



    RTI INDIA: Invoking Your Rights. We provide easy ways to request, analyze & share Government documents by use of Right to Information and by way of community support.

Follow us on

Twitter Facebook youtube Tumblr RTI Microblog RSS Feed Apple App Store Google Play for Android