Results 1 to 2 of 2

Thread: from election commission

  1. #1

    from election commission

    Dear Friends,
    Plz help me,
    I want to file application before election commission, about our assemly consituency reserved under schedule caste last more than 35 years, but as per my knowledge in our consituency the such caste persons not there insatead of more than 80% population belongs to open categaroy, i want to sought information , on what basis seat was, reserved, why seat not open instead of majority belongs to open and information caste wise,why election commission always reserved this seat instead of population belongs to open categary, plz help how i file application

  2. #2
    C J Karira
    Blog Entries
    Rep Power

    Re: from election commission

    You can file a RTI application with the CPIO of the Election Commission.
    The details of the CPIO are available on the website of the Election Commission.

    Your RTI application has to be as per the RTI Rules and Fees for the Centre. These are available in the Guide section: RTI Guide

    Please read the other articles in the Guide section as well as the links given under the "All about RTI" icon on the home page of the portal. These will be of help to you.

    If you want, you can draft a application and post it here so that our members can help refine it further.
    Twitter: @cjkarira


    RTI INDIA: Invoking Your Rights. We provide easy ways to request, analyze & share Government documents by use of Right to Information and by way of community support.

Follow us on

Twitter Facebook Apple App Store Google Play for Android