Monthly Activity
    0.19%
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Gazetted Officers certificate

Dear Members,

I would like to know can a Muncipal Councilor Issue a certificate for address proof and identity proof on a Gazetted officers format letter where in the certificate's heading is purely saying Gazetted officers certificate is it considered valid by income tax department and can the income tax issue a pan card on this proofs where in municipal councilor is providing such documents as address proof and identity proof where the letter heading says Gazetted Officers certificate.

Pls do let me know is it valid is a Municipal councilor a gazetted officer can he issues such certificates and how come incomex tax deptt issues pan card on such documents

Reply hope to hear soon

regards

Name:
    PVJ
    Total Downloaded
    RTI Activity - Stats
    RTI Activity - Bars
    Lv. Percent
    60%
    Monthly Activity
    0.19%
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Default Re: Gazetted Officers certificate

Kushal sir pls reply to my messg can i get RTI for the above matter from NSDL or income tax deptt.

pls reply kushal sir
    hope to hear soon

regards

Name:
    ambrish
    Blog Entries
    Total Downloaded
    RTI Activity - Stats
    RTI Activity - Bars
    Lv. Percent
    31.33%
    Monthly Activity
    0.25%
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Dear PVJ

As per: https://tin.tin.nsdl.com/pan/Instruc...ruct_documents its valid document for PAN application.

Certificate of address and identity signed by Member of Parliament or Member of Legislative Assembly or Municipal Councilor or Gazetted Officer.

Also see: RESIDENCE/ADDRESS/PHOTO ID proofs - Big Helpers Community

For help in other matters not related to RTI, please visit the sister website: Big Helpers Community - Community Social Help to Indian Netizens

regards

Name:
    PVJ
    Total Downloaded
    RTI Activity - Stats
    RTI Activity - Bars
    Lv. Percent
    60%
    Monthly Activity
    0.19%
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Default Goc (gazetted officers certificate)

Dear Ambrish.p /Kushal,

Thanks i got in ur email but i was not satisfied with your reply u just directed me to the site without reading my post clearly i just asked u IS A MUNICIPAL COUNCILLOR A GAZETTED OFFICER.

I M ATTACHING A DOCUMENT FOR YOUR REF. AND PLS TELL ME IS THIS A VALID DOCUMENT GO THROUGH IT CAREFULLY. WILL PAN CARDS BE ISSUED ON THIS DOCUMENT WHEN ATTACHED AS ADDRESS PROOF AND IDENTITY PROOF.

is the attached document valid and in the site u directed did the website of nsdl mentioned that municipal councillor is a gazetted officer do let me know and email me correct link

ALSO PLS LET ME KNOW Y WAS THE THREAD CLOSED without proper reply if ur work is directing then my visitin ur website was useless wat do u both moderaters say reply
    Attached Images Attached Images  

Name:
    Ganpat
    Total Downloaded
    RTI Activity - Stats
    RTI Activity - Bars
    Lv. Percent
    35.99%
    Monthly Activity
    0.46%
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Default Re: Goc (gazetted officers certificate)

Quote Originally Posted by mfadhd View Post
    Thanks i got in ur email but i was not satisfied with your reply u just directed me to the site without reading my post clearly i just asked u IS A MUNICIPAL COUNCILLOR A GAZETTED OFFICER.
    I observe from the reply of Shri Ambrish that your query has been duly answered. Please go through it very carefully and you will understand.

ALSO PLS LET ME KNOW Y WAS THE THREAD CLOSED without proper reply if ur work is directing then my visitin ur website was useless wat do u both moderaters say reply
    This site is basically dedicated to discussions on RTI Act. Your query till now does not have any bearing on the RTI Act, which is the main focus of this portal. That is why you were directed to the Bighelpers site, where all non-RTI issues are dealt with.

Moderators of this portal are well versed and know their function thoroughly well. Please refer to Forum Rules 14-16, before you attempt making any other post commenting on a moderator's action.

Avoid making multiple threads under different sections just because you cannot access this thread any further.

Your main query having been duly answered, this thread will continue to remain closed.
    Defeat is not final when you fall down. It is final when you refuse to get up.

Name:
    C J Karira
    Blog Entries
    Total Downloaded
    633.3 KB
    RTI Activity - Stats
    RTI Activity - Bars
    Lv. Percent
    95.5%
    Monthly Activity
    40.24%
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

PVJ,

When you first landed up at this website, did you even bother to read what was written on the home page ?

Reproducing below for refreshing your memory:

Welcome to RTI India: The complete Online Portal for Right to Information in India.

Right to Information has an important economic dimension, as it embraces not only political freedom but also the freedom to lead a life with dignity, unfettered by domination and discrimination.

Our aim is to provide authentic and analytical help regarding Right to Information in India to Officers, Lawyers, Citizens, RTI Activist, Associations, & NGO's. Our strength is in bringing them all at one platform.

Do you see "Gazetted Officer", "Municipal Councillor", "Income Tax", "PAN", "address proof", "identity proof", anywhere in the above ?

In spite of posting a query which was totally irrelevant to the discussion here on the portal, one of our members was kind enough to guide you further.

Your visiting the website was useless or not has to be decided by you - but before deciding anything, please at least make sure whether you are in the right place or not !
    @cjkarira

Name:
    PVJ
    Total Downloaded
    RTI Activity - Stats
    RTI Activity - Bars
    Lv. Percent
    60%
    Monthly Activity
    0.19%
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Default G o c

Dear Moderators,

Last edited by ganpat1956; 02-25-2010 at 09:29 PM. Reason: Violation of Forum Rule # 14 & 16

Name:
    s.s.mahendrakumar
    Total Downloaded
    RTI Activity - Stats
    RTI Activity - Bars
    Lv. Percent
    64%
    Monthly Activity
    0.6%
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Default Re: G o c

Actually what do you want to know?

Even though,you had raised some issues not at all connected with the rti for which this site stands for,some member was kind enough to answer your queries in some other thread.

There is another site called "Bighelpers.org" for getting guidance on any subject other than RTI.

Please remember all these services are provided "free of cost". So try to be modest in criticysation

About RTI INDIA

RTI INDIA: Invoking Your Rights. We provide easy ways to request, analyze & share Government documents by use of Right to Information and by way of community support.

Follow us on

Twitter Facebook youtube Tumblr RTI Microblog RSS Feed Apple App Store Google Play for Android

Newsletter Subscription