Monthly Activity
    0.15%
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Default Pf refund

Dear Sir,

I have requested to transfer my PF account from BARODA office to Patna ,Since I changed the job to Galpha laboratories and their registered office is at Patna on Feb 2004.
    My PF Number at Baroda was GJ/BD/20970/276.
    This was transfered to Patna BR/4850/2102 on 20/08/04 vide cheque number 284982 for Rs.26734/-.However I have received this information only on november 2009 vide PF baroda letter dated 27/10/09.

I have resigned from Galpha laboratories in Nov.2005 and submitted for refund application in early 2006. I have not received any feed back from them till march 2009. However in August 2006 Rs.13325/- got credited to my account. After struggling so much I have recived a letter from PF comissioner
    stating the details cheque detail etc and it was cleared my ICICI bank and credited to their miscellanous account. With much difficulty I could get the credit after couple of months. Here I have lost the interest nearly for 4 years for non of my fault. ICICI should give the interest since they cleared the cheque and not credited to my account.

I have received the intimation from galpha stating my account from coral laboratories baroda was not transfered. I have applied through them for refund and then I have received the above details that the account was transfered with cheque details. This amount is going to be the sixth year and I am not clear whom to approach and resolve the issue.

Kindly advise as early as possible.

Ravikumar pillai

Blog Entries
    Total Downloaded
    316.7 KB
    RTI Activity - Stats
    RTI Activity - Bars
    Lv. Percent
    72.66%
    Monthly Activity
    1.41%
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Default Re: Pf refund

There are two issues involved in this case.
    1. Settlement of EPF amount from Galpha.
    2. Transfer of EPF amount from Coral.
    From what you have posted it appears that regarding point 1 above, the amount has been settled. That amount is Rs 13325/-. But ICICI bank kept it in miscellaneous account without crediting in your account for four years. If you want interest for that delay you have to pursue it with ICICI bank. Since it is a private bank, RTI cannot be used. However, if ICICI does not oblige you, you can take it up with the banking ombudsman.
    Regarding point 2, the amount of Rs 26734/- was transferred to your Galpha account. It is not clear from your narration whether it has been added your Galpha account or not. That clarification you have to get from Regional Provident Fund Commissioner (RPFC), Patna. Please file an application under RTI and ask for the info.

Name:
    Prashant
    Total Downloaded
    RTI Activity - Stats
    RTI Activity - Bars
    Lv. Percent
    0%
    Monthly Activity
    0.15%
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Question Hello to All- PF -The Headache

Hi Friends,

Hop you all are doing great.. these days I am bit worried about my PF .. you find details below,

1.Apptix US Inc. sold Apptix sofwtare india to SCi, hydrabad based, company..2. we lost our jobs on 31st dec'08. 3. company was still operating till Jan'10 with Apptix name in Pune with sofwtare devloopment division.. I was in IT division.. 4. we got our PF form signed by employer.. 4. we contacted PF office they said........ you can submit your forms but there is no guarantee you get your PF amnts 5. there is small twist toit.. there was a consultant to our company.. my friends sayihg he miraculously taken Apptix's PF account file from PF office.. and I guess due to that PF office peoplle saying there no records for Apptix.. PF account..

Can someone please have a look into this and please provide me your valuable suggestions..

Name:
    Ravikumar pillai
    Total Downloaded
    RTI Activity - Stats
    RTI Activity - Bars
    Lv. Percent
    0%
    Monthly Activity
    0.15%
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by taurus View Post
    There are two issues involved in this case.
    1. Settlement of EPF amount from Galpha.
    2. Transfer of EPF amount from Coral.
    From what you have posted it appears that regarding point 1 above, the amount has been settled. That amount is Rs 13325/-. But ICICI bank kept it in miscellaneous account without crediting in your account for four years. If you want interest for that delay you have to pursue it with ICICI bank. Since it is a private bank, RTI cannot be used. However, if ICICI does not oblige you, you can take it up with the banking ombudsman.
    Regarding point 2, the amount of Rs 26734/- was transferred to your Galpha account. It is not clear from your narration whether it has been added your Galpha account or not. That clarification you have to get from Regional Provident Fund Commissioner (RPFC), Patna. Please file an application under RTI and ask for the info.
    Can I have the address and details filing RTI application at banking ombudsman for ICICI Bank issue and other valid issue is with Standard Chartered bank. Also the RTI address at Patna PF office.
    Many thanks for your advise and heip.

Name:
    C J Karira
    Blog Entries
    Total Downloaded
    297.4 KB
    RTI Activity - Stats
    RTI Activity - Bars
    Lv. Percent
    11.32%
    Monthly Activity
    22.44%
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

@cjkarira

Name:
    Ashish Rai
    Total Downloaded
    RTI Activity - Stats
    RTI Activity - Bars
    Lv. Percent
    29.5%
    Monthly Activity
    0.15%
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Default Introduction

Hello, all. As an ordinary citizen of this country who has painstakingly gone through his post-graduation studies, facing the intransigence and the inertia of babudom is not only disquieting, but also disenchanting and frustrating. Whether it is waiting 1 year and paying many visits to the passport office just to get my passport renewed, or awaiting 10 months for the provident fund which is yet to be credited to my wife's account despite the employer sending all the documents and repeated visits, I have seen it all.

So I would like to approach this forum for some help.

Name:
    Devendranath
    Blog Entries
    Total Downloaded
    RTI Activity - Stats
    RTI Activity - Bars
    Lv. Percent
    0%
    Monthly Activity
    0.15%
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Default Re: Introduction

Prashant & Ashish Rai
    Welcome to RTI India - Complete Online Community Portal for Right to Information

PF matters, please go through the comprehensive blog by Sri.ambrish.p -- http://www.rtiindia.org/forum/blogs/...t-details.html.
    Regards.
    Last edited by ambrish.p; 02-16-2010 at 07:07 PM. Reason: add name
    Positive thinkers get Powerful Results.

Blog Entries
    Total Downloaded
    316.7 KB
    RTI Activity - Stats
    RTI Activity - Bars
    Lv. Percent
    72.66%
    Monthly Activity
    1.41%
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Default Re: Hello to All- PF -The Headache

Prashant,

If you apprehend that the 'file' pertaining to your erstwhile company has been lifted by some unauthorized person, you may straightaway file an application under RTI to the RPFC concerned who maintains your EPF account asking him the status of your application for settlement. You can ask him for informations like what is the time schedule for settling EPF claims, whether that time limit is adhered to in your case, when your claim will be settled, who is responsible for the delay, what action has been taken against him etc.

About RTI INDIA

RTI INDIA: Invoking Your Rights. We provide easy ways to request, analyze & share Government documents by use of Right to Information and by way of community support.

Follow us on

Twitter Facebook youtube Tumblr RTI Microblog RSS Feed Apple App Store Google Play for Android

Newsletter Subscription