0%
    Monthly Activity
    4.79%
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Default Passport - Police Verification

This is with reference to my fresh passport application wide file No.MAHW12022310 on 18-01-2010.

After almost a month when I didn’t here anything from the Local police for police verification I have started enquiring about my application and would thought that I share the replied I got from the various authority.

Local Police Station (Bhayandar – West)

Reply: - We have received the passport application till 29-01-2010 but your application is not there in the list please check with SP Office Thane they must have kept it with them.

I have personally checked the entire bundle of the application lying at the police station but my application is missing,

SP Office Thane

Reply: - We have not received your application from passport office it must be somewhere at passport office only, please check with passport office.

Passport Office Thane

Reply: - We don’t have your application with us it has been sent to SP office Thane for Police Verification.

HARDIK PARIKH
    (Posting of mob. no. is against forum rules-hence deleted)

Last edited by ambrish.p; 02-16-2010 at 01:33 PM. Reason: mob no deleted

Name:
    J.P. SHAH
    Blog Entries
    Total Downloaded
    RTI Activity - Stats
    RTI Activity - Bars
    Lv. Percent
    11.6%
    Monthly Activity
    830.02%
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Default Re: Passport - Police Verification

Pl file RTI application with CPIO of passport office, seeking copies of letter under which papers are sent to police and proof of mailing this letter. Pl refer:

Central Govt appln:
    http://www.rtiindia.org/forum/blogs/...govt-info.html

Effective:
    http://www.rtiindia.org/forum/blogs/...effective.html

Once you get these details approach police dept.

Following link will also be useful for passport delays:

PASSPORT DELAY
    http://www.rtiindia.org/forum/blogs/...-passport.html
    It takes each of us to make difference for all of us.

Name:
    SHREYA
    Total Downloaded
    RTI Activity - Stats
    RTI Activity - Bars
    Lv. Percent
    0%
    Monthly Activity
    4.79%
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Default Delay in passport enquiery

Dear Sir,
    I had applied for new passport on 08.12.2009 and our file no. is DLH - H021613-09 ( VISHAL VERMA ) and DLH-H021614-09 ( PRADIP KUMAR MAHTO ). Our application is panding for want of POLICE REPORT in passport office But our Police enquiry have not come till date.

I therefore, request you to kindly provide the details why our police enquiry has not come. Again I request you to kindly look into the matter and provide the detail in an earliest manner. Its very urgent .

An early respose will be appriciated.

Thanks and Regards,

PRADEEP

Name:
    Ganpat
    Total Downloaded
    RTI Activity - Stats
    RTI Activity - Bars
    Lv. Percent
    30.99%
    Monthly Activity
    37.58%
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Default Re: Passport - Police Verification

Pradeep, we are only a discussion portal on RTI Act related issues and our members offer suggestions on various scenarios, thus helping each other. Here, we provide only guidance to obtain the details and not the details themselves.

Please be guided by the links given in post # 2 of Shri jps50, especially the blog mentioned in the last line.
    Defeat is not final when you fall down. It is final when you refuse to get up.

About RTI INDIA

RTI INDIA: Invoking Your Rights. We provide easy ways to request, analyze & share Government documents by use of Right to Information and by way of community support.

Follow us on

Twitter Facebook youtube Tumblr RTI Microblog RSS Feed Apple App Store Google Play for Android

Newsletter Subscription