Monthly Activity
    0.03%
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

PAY FIXATION OF EX SERVICEMAN WHILE JOINING PSUs/BANKS/ GOVERNMENT JOB

Dear Sir,
    I have retired from IAF in 2007 as a Sergeant in trade of Engine Fitter. I am a Diploma Holder of Mechanical Engineering. I have been offered a job at IISCO for the post of Attendant-cum-Technician with a pay scale of S-1 Rs 8630-3%-12080. What should be a Technician's pay with 20 years of experience? Is there any circular stating how the pay scale of ex servicemen be fixed in PSUs?
    Thanking you.
    Sanjoy Banerjee

Name:
    Dillip kumar mohapatra
    Blog Entries
    RTI Activity - Stats
    RTI Activity - Bars
    Lv. Percent
    0%
    Monthly Activity
    0.03%
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Default Re: PAY FIXATION OF EX SERVICEMAN WHILE JOINING PSUs/BANKS/ GOVERNMENT JOB

Welcome to this RTI portal.As a SAIL employee I know that the post which is offered to you is right.As ex. servicemen with your qualification are working at present in the post which is offered. About the pay fixation of ex. Army can queered through RTI from the Govt. of India. Thanks.

Name:
    s.s.mahendrakumar
    RTI Activity - Stats
    RTI Activity - Bars
    Lv. Percent
    0%
    Monthly Activity
    0.03%
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Default Re: PAY FIXATION OF EX SERVICEMAN WHILE JOINING PSUs/BANKS/ GOVERNMENT JOB

there are no uniform rules for fixation of salary of ex servicemen on reemployment.

It would be better to contact the personnel department of your employer. sec Different public sector undertakings have different styles of fixation.

You may write to the Director General of Resettlement,Army Headquarters,New Delhi also to know about any latest directives in this regard
    Likes prakashthakrar liked this post

Name:
    Sanjivkumar Sawashe
    RTI Activity - Stats
    RTI Activity - Bars
    Lv. Percent
    0%
    Monthly Activity
    0.03%
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Default Pay fixtion for exserviceman

Dear Sir
    I am ex Indian Naval employee. Presently working with Govt. of Maharashtra Irrigation department. Where can I get rules for pay fixation.

Regards

Name:
    Prakashbhai Thakrar
    Blog Entries
    RTI Activity - Stats
    RTI Activity - Bars
    Lv. Percent
    19.83%
    Monthly Activity
    0.03%
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Please open the attachments which help ex-combatant clerks for pay fixation on their re-employment in civil posts.
    As per these orders, Services rendered as Combatent Clerks and Storemen in Armed Forces shall be treated as equivalent to service as Lower Division Clerks / Junior Clerks and Storemen respectively in civil posts respective of the pay drawn in those posts in the Armed forces. The initial pay in such cases shall be fixed in the time scale of the reemployed posts at a stage equivalent to the stage that would have been reached by putting in the Civil posts in the Armed forces The pay so fixed will not be restricted to the pre-retirement pay . The fixation of pay in these cases shall be done by invoking the provisions of Fundamental Rules 27.
    EXPLANATIONS:
    For the purpose of calculation of completed years of services rendered in the Armed Forces the non-qualifying service in the Armed Forces will not be taken into account.
    Regards,
    Prakash Thakrar
    Attached Files Attached Files

Name:
    andithevar
    RTI Activity - Stats
    RTI Activity - Bars
    Lv. Percent
    0%
    Monthly Activity
    0.03%
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

dear banargee why dont be in touch with your union for more info on this matter.V A THEVAR,EX.MCPO,INDIAN NAVY

Name:
    Sanjay Kumar
    RTI Activity - Stats
    RTI Activity - Bars
    Lv. Percent
    0%
    Monthly Activity
    0.03%
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Default fixation of pay for ex-serviceman

I have joined as a clerk cum cashier in allahabad bank after getting retirement from Indian Air Force.

I have submitted my application for the fixation of Pay for the ex-serviceman as the existing Bank Regulation but neither my pay has been fixed nor any reply has been given to me.

When I inquired about my pay fixation from head office they intimated me on telephone that matter for the fixation of pay has already been taken with the IBA and inturns IBA has taken the mater with Ministry of Finance regarding the same

But no rel has come from ministry of finace regarding the same where as this was taken 2 months ago.

What shall I do so that my fixation of pay may be done at the earliest, it will not only help me but it will also help my other friends who joined the banks after leaving the armed forces.

Thanks

Sanjay Kumar

Name:
    s.s.mahendrakumar
    RTI Activity - Stats
    RTI Activity - Bars
    Lv. Percent
    0%
    Monthly Activity
    0.03%
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Default Re: fixation of pay for ex-serviceman

you may write a letter to your bank under rti rules,asking for various details like,what are rules of fixation of pay of exserviceman (copies of any instructions issued by the head office of the bank)etc,and also of the present status of the representation made by you(if already done) to the bank.