Name:
    Sumanta Kumar Brahma

Default Passport Status Enquiry Hyderabad

Dear Sir / Madam,

I applied for a Fresh passport on 13.02.2010 in "Exclusive Passport Collection Centres in Post Offices - Begumpet".

On submission i was given receipt having Key No.: 8723186810 and a File Reference No.(may be): W 231868.

But when i try to track the status online with my File Reference No. HYD-W231868, i am getting a message "File Reference Number (HYD-W231868-10) is either wrong or Information NOT available".

I have shown my concern by writing the same to rpo.hyderabad@mea.gov.in, but didn't got any response from them.

Kindly suggest whether my File No. is correct ot not ?

0 Not allowed!

Default Re: Passport Status Enquiry Hyderabad

FILE REFERENCE NUMBER: HYD-Z650771-11

sir please veryfy the position and let me know the correct status of passport immediately

0 Not allowed!

Name:
    mukesh kr
    Blog Entries

hi
    you can file rti application with FILE REFERENCE NUMBER

to pio in passport office (hyderabad)

0 Not allowed!

dear sir/madem,
    i have applied for passport reissue ON 12-05-2011. in passport status enquiry ONLINE they mentioned "Police Report is adverse, a show-cause notice is being sent by Post".
    ACTUALLY THAT TIME I AM ON THE WAY TO RELOCATE FROM HYDERABAD TO CHENNAI FOR JOB PERPOSE. AT THAT TIME ONLY THIS POLICE ENQUIRY HAS HAPPENED.BY THE TIME THEY CALLED MY NUMBER I AM UNABLE TO ANSWER THE CAL. THAT TIME ONLY THE POLICE MIGHT GIVEN THE REPORT LIKE THAT. "Police Report is adverse, a show-cause notice is being sent by Post" . till now i have not get the SHOW CAUSE NOTICE FROM PASSPORT OFFICE.
    my file id is HYD-L005497-11.
    PLEASE SUGGEST ME WHAT SHOULD I DO NOW.
    Narasimha T.V

0 Not allowed!