Monthly Activity
    0.11%
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Default permissions required from authorities to run restaurant

Dear sir,

I am from delhi.Very Briefly I want to state ,that we have a resuarant running near our residence ,the restaurant is in the market place,the problem however is:
    1.there is immense smoke which comes out of the kitchen of the restaurant causing lot of problem as in for the residents living near the market.

2.The seating arrangement is made outside encroaching the public land,causing problem as in walking ,litter of food,illegal parking of vehicles.The best part is that there is a beat constable who keeps a watch on the smooth operation of these activities carried out by the restaurant owner.Flouting the norms and rules.

3. The staff/owner of this retaurant has illegally made/constructed /enroached a small corner of the park near this establishment for the use of toilet.the place stinks and the shops near the urinary are unapproachable.lady owners of some shops are embarresed due to the stink and seening semi nude people use this urinary ,mostly used by the staff of the restaurant.The police never bothers as they are well paid,neither has there been any demolition action of the toilet from Mnicipal Corporation of Delhi.

pls help me frame the questions to get information and to put an end to the nuisance created by the Govt. Officials using there posts to create wealth for themselves whereas the public suffers .also to tackle the problem of smoke ,illegal parking,encroachments and other matters covered from point 1 to 3.

regards
    sachin

Name:
    Rajkumar yadav
    Total Downloaded
    RTI Activity - Stats
    RTI Activity - Bars
    Lv. Percent
    0%
    Monthly Activity
    0.11%
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Default Re: permissions required from authorities to run restaurant

File the complained with the MCD and to the Police ,If they do not reply than file the RTI application asking them action taken report from them. At they same time ask the rules regulation of the MCD regarding upkeep of the market area,

thank you

Name:
    ajay chharia
    Total Downloaded
    RTI Activity - Stats
    RTI Activity - Bars
    Lv. Percent
    0%
    Monthly Activity
    0.11%
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Default search of PIO

Our colony residents are facing lot of trouble due to running of unauthorised/illegal eating joints and resturant and serving of food in colony park.I want to take help of RTI to get rid of this civic problem.Please help me by telling to whom should I apply and help me drafting the application.oue colony is in KINGSWAy CAMP,delhi11009.
    I will be gratful to you for your posotive reply.
    Regards
    Achharia

Name:
    ambrish
    Blog Entries
    Total Downloaded
    RTI Activity - Stats
    RTI Activity - Bars
    Lv. Percent
    31.06%
    Monthly Activity
    0.74%
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Default Re: search of PIO

Dear Achharia

In your case RTI application will be as per: Delhi RTI Rules and Fees - RTI Guide

Various Govt agencies are involved in this so u need to file RTI application with PIO of every office separately. For help in locating PIO, please read: HOW TO LOCATE A PIO UNDER RTI ACT 2005 - RTI Guide

For help in framing your RTI application please read : HOW TO LOCATE A PIO UNDER RTI ACT 2005 - RTI Guide

For detailed information on how to draft & file an RTI application, please visit http://www.rtiindia.org/forum/frequently-asked-questions.html & RTI Guide section of the portal.

AND

How to make RTI application effective (by JPS Sir) : http://www.rtiindia.org/forum/blogs/...effective.html

If you have any further doubts, please post them here and our members will be pleased to guide you further.

regards

About RTI INDIA

RTI INDIA: Invoking Your Rights. We provide easy ways to request, analyze & share Government documents by use of Right to Information and by way of community support.

Follow us on

Twitter Facebook youtube Tumblr RTI Microblog RSS Feed Apple App Store Google Play for Android

Newsletter Subscription