Results 1 to 2 of 2
Thread: Caste Validity Certificate
Views: 18027 | 03-14-2010 #1
Caste Validity Certificate
My name is Prashant Atmaram Jadhav. I have applied for caste validity certificate for (Hindu Mahar) at Chembur Mumbai in April 2008.
1) Father's School Leaving Certificate showing caste Hindu Mahar
2) Father's caste certificate of Hindu Mahar
3) Father's caste validity certificate of hindu mahar
4) Fore Father's certificate of 7/12 showing hindu Mahar of the year 1940-41
Applicant ( My)
1) School leaving certificate showing Religion Christian and caste left as Blank
2) Caste certificate issued by Deputy Collector
3) Brother & Sister's School leaving certificate showing caste hindu mahar
4) Brother & Sister's caste certificate showing caste hindu mahar
During vigilance enquiry my Uncle had said that the applicant is baptised and going to church every sunday.
So, now the scrutiny committee says that you have converted to christainity so now you are eligible for OBC certificate and not SC certificate.
But I am looking for SC certifiacte onnthe basis of my Forefather's and Father's Certificate as I require it.
So pls help me or give me some Lawyers information who can help me to solve this issue.
Re: Caste Validity Certificate
Welcome to RTI India Portal. This portal is mainly meant for discussing queries relating to Right to Information . You can post your queries to Big Helpers community(Big Helpers).