Monthly Activity
    1.41%
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Thumbs up Akrama Sakrama- BBMP

Hello Everyone

Its time, citizens take active role in knowing the staus on Akrama Sakrama scheme. Time and again we keep reading in the newspaper about implementation, but nothing is taking shape.
    There are lot of affected innocents like me who are waiting to clear off and pay the betterment charges and start construction of their dream houses, but.... everthing is in suspended animation.

Lets collectively ask the Governemnt to implement this scheme which is a win win for both. Its not about any individual political party to take credit on the successful implementation, but form a people movement , by the people , for the people and lets collectively set an example of a democratic process of implemention...

Is anybody listening.............

Vasanth

Name:
    Narsing
    Total Downloaded
    RTI Activity - Stats
    RTI Activity - Bars
    Lv. Percent
    0%
    Monthly Activity
    1.41%
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Default Re: Akrama Sakrama- BBMP

Quote Originally Posted by Vasanth74 View Post
    Hello Everyone

Its time, citizens take active role in knowing the staus on Akrama Sakrama scheme. Time and again we keep reading in the newspaper about implementation, but nothing is taking shape.
    There are lot of affected innocents like me who are waiting to clear off and pay the betterment charges and start construction of their dream houses, but.... everthing is in suspended animation.

Lets collectively ask the Governemnt to implement this scheme which is a win win for both. Its not about any individual political party to take credit on the successful implementation, but form a people movement , by the people , for the people and lets collectively set an example of a democratic process of implemention...

Is anybody listening.............

Vasanth
    Yeah
    Vasanth
    we are listening I am of view we form group and go and talk to Goverment , your are right , Now we should ask them it is already two and half years that BJP goverment has come in power and has done nothing ,in this regards

Name:
    Vasanth
    Total Downloaded
    RTI Activity - Stats
    RTI Activity - Bars
    Lv. Percent
    0%
    Monthly Activity
    1.41%
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Thumbs up Re: Akrama Sakrama- BBMP

Quote Originally Posted by nm7426 View Post
    Yeah
    Vasanth
    we are listening I am of view we form group and go and talk to Goverment , your are right , Now we should ask them it is already two and half years that BJP goverment has come in power and has done nothing ,in this regards
    Dear ,,

Its time to act. People have been really patient all these yers....

Except the new mayor to start working on this..

Lets form a group and represent our issues with the elected reps...
    WE need people to join this group..

Hoping for like minded people to work together on this issue......

Thx

Vasanth

Total Downloaded
    RTI Activity - Stats
    RTI Activity - Bars
    Lv. Percent
    0%
    Monthly Activity
    1.41%
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

hi vasanth this is deepak jn waiting to pay the betterment charges and regularize my plot to construct my dream home . when is the announcement for betterment and regularization of land happening. please provide me the information.
    Likes s.narayan liked this post

Name:
    Karthigeyan V
    Total Downloaded
    RTI Activity - Stats
    RTI Activity - Bars
    Lv. Percent
    0%
    Monthly Activity
    1.41%
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Hi,
    Got to see the posting only now, Please let me know if you have any update regarding Akrama-Sakrama scheme. I would like to be a part of the group which you are planning to follow.
    Thanks
    Karthik

Total Downloaded
    RTI Activity - Stats
    RTI Activity - Bars
    Lv. Percent
    0%
    Monthly Activity
    1.41%
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Hi Friends,

I have created a group "Akrama Sakrama" in Facebook please join this group we all can discuss in one common forum, please do invite your friends who are eagerly waiting for "Akrama Sakrama".

Regards,
    Mohan

Total Downloaded
    RTI Activity - Stats
    RTI Activity - Bars
    Lv. Percent
    0%
    Monthly Activity
    1.41%
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Hi,

I bought the land using a real estate guy in july 2011. later on i came to know that that it is B-Khatha site under BBMP limits and i can get approval for construction only when i pay akarma sakarma and its not yet established. All people including Bank officials were involved in dumping in ditch. now i cant apply for loan since it construction plan cant be approved. Please let us join together , all affected people and get it done from Government. my life long investment is getting wasted this way. If anyone can help me on this people give me some details on this. my no is XXXXXXXXXXXX - Deleted mobile number - posting against forum rules

Total Downloaded
    RTI Activity - Stats
    RTI Activity - Bars
    Lv. Percent
    0%
    Monthly Activity
    1.41%
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Dear rakesh vishwanath,
    it is pitiable that you did no do the due diligence enquiry before buying the revenue site. However, all over bangalore construction is going on by greasing the palms of bbmp engineers. May be the delaying of akrama-sakrama has come in handy for bbmp enginers to make hay while the sun shines. As pointed by others, it is the duty of citizens to urge the Governor to approve the scheme in the interest of bangalore citizens and not take into account the benefit it might give to the present government. It is also awful to think that the same Government accepts the registration of such sites at Guidance values that of bangalore urban rates. For example, the guidance value for revenue sites in vidyaranyapura is Rs.1100/- per sq.ft. At this rate, the stamp duty will be Rs.88,704/- and registration fee will be Rs.12000/-. Why should the government agree to register such sites at urban rates. The Government should agree to give 'A' Khata by deferring the collection of betterment charges for future (until settlement of akrama-sakrama riddle) and help the citizens to raise loans from any bank and also give the legitimacy to their plots.

About RTI INDIA

RTI INDIA: Invoking Your Rights. We provide easy ways to request, analyze & share Government documents by use of Right to Information and by way of community support.

Follow us on

Twitter Facebook youtube Tumblr RTI Microblog RSS Feed Apple App Store Google Play for Android

Newsletter Subscription