Monthly Activity
    0.15%
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Default cyber cafe license documentation

hi,
    i am running a cyber cafe in pune. i have got all the NOC's from various departments and my application file is complete. when I went to submit it they couldnt find anything wrong so gave me an excuse that the commensement certificate number mentioned on the blue print and the number on commensement certificate submitted doesnt match so they sent me away making this excuse. In the application form it just says to submit society noc, shop act,fire dept noc, electricty board noc, architect noc, licensed electrical contractor noc, completetion certificate, commencment certificate,blue print etc. I went through all these harressment got all the NOC's and now they have come up with a futile excuse. how do i get certified copies of completetion certificate, commencment certificate and blue print with matching certificate numbers? how does it matter to them if i submit them as they are? they all are given by PMC .
    waiting for your reply
    thanking you
    kaushal

Likes santoman liked this post

Name:
    Adv Prashant Mali
    Total Downloaded
    RTI Activity - Stats
    RTI Activity - Bars
    Lv. Percent
    22.5%
    Monthly Activity
    0.15%
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Default Re: cyber cafe license documentation

pune cyber cell is becoming extra cautious.. and the events which had pune offlate had made it more so

Total Downloaded
    RTI Activity - Stats
    RTI Activity - Bars
    Lv. Percent
    22.5%
    Monthly Activity
    0.15%
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

But why they need all those document which are irrelevant. like RTO NOC for parking, MSEB NOC for proper wiring and voltage, Society NOC for rented place, ???????? Take all those documents which plays important role in investigation for any cyber crime like Static IP addresses, Address Proof, ID Proof each machine ip address etc. i think they should change the required documents list.
    Likes santoman liked this post

Name:
    C J Karira
    Blog Entries
    Total Downloaded
    1.57 MB
    RTI Activity - Stats
    RTI Activity - Bars
    Lv. Percent
    23.76%
    Monthly Activity
    26.18%
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

This portal is only meant for discussing issues related to the RTI Act.
    You will not get any information, help, guidance or advice here - on various general issues of all types.

Thread Closed
    Twitter: @cjkarira

About RTI INDIA

RTI INDIA: Invoking Your Rights. We provide easy ways to request, analyze & share Government documents by use of Right to Information and by way of community support.

Follow us on

Twitter Facebook youtube Tumblr RTI Microblog RSS Feed Apple App Store Google Play for Android

Newsletter Subscription