Name:
    kaushal mehta

Default cyber cafe license documentation

hi,
    i am running a cyber cafe in pune. i have got all the NOC's from various departments and my application file is complete. when I went to submit it they couldnt find anything wrong so gave me an excuse that the commensement certificate number mentioned on the blue print and the number on commensement certificate submitted doesnt match so they sent me away making this excuse. In the application form it just says to submit society noc, shop act,fire dept noc, electricty board noc, architect noc, licensed electrical contractor noc, completetion certificate, commencment certificate,blue print etc. I went through all these harressment got all the NOC's and now they have come up with a futile excuse. how do i get certified copies of completetion certificate, commencment certificate and blue print with matching certificate numbers? how does it matter to them if i submit them as they are? they all are given by PMC .
    waiting for your reply
    thanking you
    kaushal

1 Not allowed!

Name:
    Adv Prashant Mali

Default Re: cyber cafe license documentation

pune cyber cell is becoming extra cautious.. and the events which had pune offlate had made it more so

0 Not allowed!

But why they need all those document which are irrelevant. like RTO NOC for parking, MSEB NOC for proper wiring and voltage, Society NOC for rented place, ???????? Take all those documents which plays important role in investigation for any cyber crime like Static IP addresses, Address Proof, ID Proof each machine ip address etc. i think they should change the required documents list.

1 Not allowed!

Name:
    C J Karira
    Blog Entries

This portal is only meant for discussing issues related to the RTI Act.
    You will not get any information, help, guidance or advice here - on various general issues of all types.

Thread Closed

0 Not allowed!
    Follow me on Twitter @cjkarira